1.0

internet friends // 5 seconds of summer

1.0
___________________________

michael's pov:

She's beautiful. Never in my entire life have I ever seen someone so effortlessly gorgeous, both inside and out. She isn't what the media describes as beautiful, but to me she is. For some reason the media portrays a proportionate face, blonde hair, blue eyes, and slim body as the only thing that anyone could ever fathom as beautiful.

Right now I am laying in my bunk on a video call with Anna, "Yeah, but so, anyways, I'm just like really anxious about the whole situation," she finishes up her story about how her friend is traveling around going to protests.

I am about to reply, but am interrupted when a wild Luke yanks open my red bunk curtain, "Michael, come on! We're all going out for dinner." he says, excitedly. There's nothing Luke Hemming's loves more than food.

"Luke, I'm kinda busy," I explain, gesturing to my phone screen that holds Anna's black expression, "I'm not very hungry, anyways." Lying is a sin, but so is profanity and I swear all the time, even if it does get on Ashton's nerves.

Running a hand through his blond quiff (a/n bringing it back bitches), Luke sighs, "You have to come with us. I haven't seen you eat in like two days," His voice sounds desperate and I can't make out why.

"Michael, I think you should go eat something," Anna chimes into the conversation, "I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She says with a smile as she hangs up the call.

Just as I am about to call her back, Luke stops me by grabbing my phone and shoving it into his back pocket, "Luke, give me that back," I say, trying not to sound too desperate. I have progress pictures, Pro-Ana tips and tricks on there, and a few nudes too.

"No, I'll give it back after you come with us and eat." He says, dashing out of the tour bus. Hopefully he'll never guess the password. Shinypotato686 is pretty hard to guess. Standing up, I get slightly dizzy, but brush it off and rush outside to meet the others.

annabella: hi

Me: aye

aliCe: hii

ash: Hey

annabella: how are you guysss

ash( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Good wby

mars/maria: fanfuckingtastic becAUSE SLFL IN TWO FCKING DAYS HELlS YEAH

Me: omg we should meet up

mars/maria: omG YES

lucas: OMG OMG YAAY

mars/maria: r u mocking me

lucas: yes

mars/maria: -_-

mars/maria: bloody hell lucifer get a liFe

lucas: u don't have 2 b so mean 2 me

mars/maria: fuck off