Aris- My hero

For alexag12345

"Come on, go! Everyone run faster!" Minho yelled. "I'm running as fast as I can!" I yelled back at Minho. We were all being chased by what looked like 50 cranks, but it was probably only 10. And they seemed to be gaining on us no matter how fast we ran.

It was so dark out we could barley see where were running. My legs were started to get tired and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was gonna leap out of my chest.

No matter how much harder it was getting to breath, I couldn't stop running. I kept glancing over beside me to make sure Aris was still there, and he was. Unfortunately when I did it for the twentieth time, it made me not look where I was running, and I tripped.

I started stumbling down a hill. It wasn't a really big hill, but it was still big enough that I couldn't stop myself from rolling down it. "ARIS!" I screamed. "Y/N!" I heard him yell my name.

I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. I suddenly felt this sharp pain in my left ankle. I think it was broken. When I finally stopped rolling I saw 2 people coming down the hill. I wasn't sure if they were running or falling or what. But they were coming down fast.

"Y/N.!" I heard Aris yell. I was relieved to hear his voice. I saw Aris and Minho running over to me and I tried to sit up.

"Come on, we gotta go." Minho said quickly. "Wait, Minho. Are you hurt?" Aris asked me. "Yeah my ankle, I think it's broken. I can't move it and it hurts a lot. Where are the others?" I asked.

"We found a hiding spot from the cranks. They're safe, but we need to keep moving because safe places don't stay safe for very long here." Minho said. "I need something to wrap around her ankle." Aris said to Minho.

Minho ripped off a piece of fabric from his shirt. "Here. Hurrying up, I can hear more cranks coming." Minho said, starting to get worried. "I'm going as fast as I can." Aris said.

Aris carefully wrapped the fabric around my ankle and I moaned in pain. He then helped me stand up, but I still couldn't stand on my left foot.

"How are we gonna get back up the hill?" I asked. "That's easy. I'll carry you." Aris said as he picked me up and held me bridal style. I smiled as I looked up at him and he carried me up the hill.

"Get a room." Minho groaned. "What room? We're in the middle of the scorch." Aris said which made me laugh. He always made me laugh, even when I was in pain.

"You know what I meant." Minho said. Even though it was pitch black I could still see Minho roll his eyes at us.

When we finally got up the hill we went over to the hiding spot where the other gladers were. "Can't we just stay here for the night, Minho? Everyone's tired and Y/N hurt her ankle." Aris said to Minho. "Fine. But we're leaving first thing in the morning."

Aris laid me down and made sure I was comfortable. When I told him I was, he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "How's your ankle?" Aris asked.

"It's a little better but still hurts a lot." I said as I laid my head on his chest. "I wish I could do something to help." Aris said, his face saddened because he couldn't do anything to take away the pain.

"You already are helping." I told Aris. "How?" He asked confused. "By being next to me and holding me in your arms." I said as I smiled at him. "Then I won't let go." Aris smiled back.

"Did you know you're also my hero." I laughed. "And you're mine." Aris said then kissed my forehead.

A/N: Hope you liked it :) I have another Thomas imagine that was requested. It will be up in the next couple of days. Please comment and vote!