Thomas- Remember

For Hasley203
~You escaped the maze and from WICKED so now you are just married and on your honeymoon.~

The view was beautiful. Thomas and I sat on the back porch of our beach house, looking out at the delicate waves in the ocean. The cool breeze blowing back the hair in my face. I loved the wide open space probably as much as I loved Thomas, which was a lot.

Being out of the maze and away from WICKED was probably the best thing that ever happened to me besides Thomas. And now... something else was about to change our life forever.

"Thomas, I need to tell you something." I started. "What is it?" Thomas asked, the expression on his face turning to concern. "I got a call from the doctor this morning, about why I was having so much stomach pain."

"Yeah, what did she say?" He asked, his face now turning to panic. "Well... remember back in the maze, that one night... we..."

"Yeah," Thomas smiled, "I remember. Wait... are you saying?"

"Yep, I'm pregnant, Thomas." I said then started smiling. "Oh, my god. Are you serious!" Thomas said with excitement filling his voice as he started jumping up and down. I nodded my head and put my hand over the small baby bump on my stomach.

"I can't believe I'm actually gonna be a dad. And you're gonna be a mom. Oh, my god, Y/N, I couldn't be happier right now. We escaped from WICKED, I'm married to the love of my life. And now... Now I'm gonna be a dad. I love you so much." Thomas said then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said with tears filling my eyes.

"Come with me." Thomas said, taking my hand and pulling me over to the ocean. He laid down and patted the sand, wanting me to laid down beside him so I did.

"Thought we could watch the sunset down here. And I could also do this." Thomas put his hand over the baby bump and then kissed it softly. "I love you... I love both of you so much." Thomas said, bringing tears to his eyes.

I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I love you so, so much, Thomas. And I definitely could not be happier."

Thomas smiled then pulled me in for a long, deep kiss...

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this cute little imagine. Sorry it's so short. I personally really liked this one :)