Minho- Memories

(Your P.O.V.)
"So how was that for our first date out of the maze? And away from WCKD." Minho asked. "It was perfect. I'm just happy to be free. And be with you, of course." I smiled.

"Well, of course. Who wouldn't want to be with me?" Minho said, making me laugh like he always did.

"Hey, remember when we first met?"

"You mean the day I came up in the box? How could I not remember that. It was tragic."

"No it wasn't." Minho said, sliding closer beside me. Then he began telling the story...

I covered my face from the blinding sunlight while two guys helped me up. They set me down in the grass and I stood up slowly. What I hadn't realized was that I was standing so close to another guy, we were practically touching when I stood up.

"Oh, sorry." I said, taking a step back. Again, not realizing that I was also standing so close to the edge of the box, I fell in. My head slammed against the metal floor causing a wave of pain to hit me right in the face.

The guy I stood up in front of jumped down beside me and helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked, checking the side of my head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a minor concussion." I said as I rubbed the spot where I hit my head. He started laughing which made me smile. I didn't realize I could be funny.

"I'm Minho." He said after he helped me out of the box. "You're cute. I mean... That's not what I meant to say. I just... that was just the first thing that came to my mind and... I mean, I wasn't just... I'm... my name is... I don't know what my name is." Well I guess that's strike two on ways to embrass myslef.

Minho started laughing at me again, "no, you're right. I am cute. I mean, look at me." I could tell he was trying to make me smile. Which he did.

"Come on, I'll show you around." Minho said as he took my hand.

And I was falling for him already...

"See tragic. Even when you tell it." I said, covering my face in embrassment. "Well, I like that story. I'll never forget it." Minho said then kissed my cheek.

"What about when we had our first date. Now that story is halarious." I said, already starting to laugh as I thought about it. "No. That is a terrible story. Let's not remember that."

"But please, it's funny." I begged. "No, no, no, no, no. Not happening."

"For me?" I continued begging. Minho groaned, "fine." ...

"I set up everything out in the middle of the woods so we could be alone without any interruptions." Minho said. When we finally got to the spot where he had everyhting set up, he took my hand in his and we sat down on the blanket.

"I asked Frypan to make us something special. I wanted to make it myslef but he laughed in my face and said my cooking was worse than..." Minho cleared his throat. "Anyway, it's chicken and rice."

"That's our special dinner?" I asked as he handed me my bowl. "Yeah. Not a lot of options when you live out in the wilderness."

I laughed, "it's fine. I don't care what we eat, I just want to spend time with you."

"So then maybe we should skip the dinner and get right into it." Minho said as he started taking off his shirt. "No, we'll eat first... but if we eat fast we can get started sooner."

"Good idea." Minho said then started shoving food in his mouth.

After we finished eating Minho immediately started taking his clothes off. He started rushing me to eat faster and take off my clothes. When I finally finished, I took my shirt off and jumped on top of Minho.

"I could get used to this." Minho said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Minho rolled over so he was on top of me then started kissing me. I don't know how, but somehow we started wrestling with, trying to get on top of each other. And then...

"Ow! Son of bitch!" Minho yelled. I lifted my head and saw Minho's 'bottom half' stuck in a thorn bush.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing as soon as I saw him. "Where the hell did this thorn bush come from?" Minho said as he tried to get himself out. It wasn't working too well.

"Here let me help you." I said as I moved over towards him. "You wanna stop laughing any time soon?" Minho asked, annoyed that I was still laughing at him. "I'm sorry. It's just that... how did this even happen?"

"Do you think I know that? If I did, I wouldn't have let it happen in the first place."

"Okay, just hold still." I said then started pulling him out. "OW!" Minho yelled. "Maybe you should put some pants on." I said, starting to laugh again.

"Yeah, keep laughing. If this ever happens to you, I won't be sorry." Minho said as he put his pants back on.

"How would this ever happen to me?"

"I don't know. Let's just enjoy the rest of our date, please." I took one look at Minho and started laughing all over again. I loved him so much.

"That was the first night I realized I was in love with you." I said, smiling. "Really? ...Wait. Because I got myself stuck in a thorn bush?"

"No. Because... because you always make me laugh. You make me smile when I'm sad, and you always know the right thing to say. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't know what I'd do without you either. You're my life source." Minho pulled me closer to him then slowly placed his lips on mine.

"Hey," Minho started after he pulled away from me. "Remember that time when we-"

"No. No more talking." I said then smashed my lips back onto his.

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update again on Tuesday. I'm gonna try to post two more imagines this Tuesday instead.