Gally- An unexpected night (Part 2)

For kaylah-Marie

(Kaylah's P.O.V.)
Gally and I walked out to a nice spot in the middle of the woods where we could be alone. It was pretty dark out so we couldn't really see each other very well. But that only made it more exciting.

"So what do you want to do?" Gally asked. "Are you really asking me that?" I laughed.

"You're right, stupid question. How about we just don't talk."

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

Gally wrapped his hands around my shirt and pulled it off. I then watched him pull off his own shirt and started staring at his abs.

Gally laughed, "what are you staring at?"

"Nothing... What are you staring at?" I asked him after I noticed he was staring at my chest. "I'm not... I was just... I thought we agreed on no talking."

"Yeah, so why don't you shut up and kiss me already."

Gally immediately wrapped his arms around me and smashed his lips to mine. A wave of sparks covered my body as Gally's finger tips brushed my skin. He started moving his hands up and down my back as we continued eating each other's faces.

"You wanna... take the rest of your clothes off?" Gally asked, out of breath. "Do you want to?" I asked back. Gally and I stared at each other for five seconds then both started ripping the rest off our clothes off.

Gally gathered all our clothing and threw them out of the way. Then we both jumped back onto each other, attaching our lips again.

-

It was about twenty minutes later when I heard leaves crunch and then a bunch of foot steps. Apperrently, Gally and I weren't alone.

"Gally, did you hear that?" I asked as he continued to kiss down my neck.

"What?" He said after he lifted his head. "I heard something. I think someone's out here."

Gally sat up and looked around, making sure there wasn't anyone watching us. "I don't see anyone. Are you sure you heard something. Maybe it was just you."

I hit Gally on the shoulder. "I don't sound like that. I definitley heard something."

"Well it's getting late anyway, maybe we should just head back."

"Okay." I said, looking around again to see if anyone was there.

"What the hell." I stood up and walked over to Gally. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Our clothes are gone."

"Are you sure you threw them over here? Maybe it was back here."

"No. They were right here. I know where I threw them."

"Well, let's just keep looking. They have to be somewhere." I said, searching the dark ground. "Look around, they're not here. They're gone!" Gally yelled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

"It's okay. Look, we're just gonna have to figure out a way to get back without any clothes on."

"But... we're naked." Gally said. "I'm aware of that. But we can't stay out here all night. And it would be worse in the morning when it's light out."

Gally just stared at me and I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on. I'm pretty sure everyone's asleep anyways." I took Gally's hand and pulled him behind me.

We walked slowly through the woods until we got back to the glade. We went behind the nearest tree to make sure no one could see us.

"I think everyone's asleep. I don't see anyone."

"I still think it's a bad idea. As soon as we step foot out there, someone's gonna get up and see us. I'm not doing it."

"If someone gets up, then we'll hide. Come on, I'm cold." I said, crossing my arms. Gally groaned, "fine. Let's just get this over with."

Gally and I ran as fast as we could over to the homestead. Gally pulled me behind the wall when he saw one of the other gladers get up.

"That was close. Now we just need to find some clothes."

"You mean these?" Someone said form behind us. Gally and I turned around and saw Minho holding all of our clothes. I quickly crossed my arms over my chest and crossed my legs.

"Minho, what the hell!" Gally yelled. We both took our clothes out of Minho's hands and Gally punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow! God, it was just a joke." Minho said as he grabbed his shoulder.

"Would you mind turning around?" I asked. Minho sighed then turned around. "Oh shut up, Minho. You've seen enough."

Gally and I quickly put our clothes back on, then told Minho he could turn around.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, crossing my arms again. "Actually, yeah. It was pretty fun. Especially the part when Gally was being tourtured because he didn't have his clothes."

"Shut up!" Gally yelled. "Alright, I'm gonna go now." Minho said, afraid of Gally once again.

Could this night be any more unexpected?