Minho- The game (Part 2)

(Your P.O.V.)
"... What?" Minho asked. My body was now overflowing with rage and anger. "I said, I dare you to kiss me." Teresa repeated. "Or are you too scared?"

"Scared? No. And I never back out. So come on, let's do it." Minho said. Teresa scooted closer to Minho. She looked over to me and smirked then started kissing Minho. Bitch.

Minho pulled away after a few seconds and stared at her with his mouth open. Teresa smiled then turned to face me and Thomas. "Who's next?"

After Thomas and Teresa had their turns it was my turn again. I didn't want to pick Teresa, but I thought I would giver her a shot. I wanted to see what stupid dare she would come up with for me.

"I pick Teresa." I said as I glared at her. "Good. I'll give you a risk, since that's your favorite." Teresa said, glaring back at me. "What is it?"

"You're going to go and do the same risk you gave me except this time you have to climb higher than I did and you have to jump down."

"Um, that seems a little bit too dangerous." Minho said. "No, I can do it. Let's go." I said then quickly stood up and headed over to the tree.

Minho grabbed my arm before I could start climbing up. "Are you sure this is a good idea? You know you could back out, right?"

"No, that's what she wants me to do. This isn't even that dangerous. I'm doing it." I said. I grabbed ahold of the branches then started climbing up. Once I got to where I thought it was high enough I sat down on a branch, ready to jump.

"Okay, I really don't think this is a good idea." Thomas said. "Yeah, I agree. Y/N, you climbed up there now just come down before you break your neck."

"No, she has to jump. That's the game, right?'" Teresa said then looked up at me and smiled. I just wanted to jump so I could show her I'll take any risk, but I was actually terrified to jump from this high up. Too late.

I pushed myself off the branch and jumped down.

A million things all happened so quickly in that moment. I jumped down. I somehow landed on my feet but lost my balance. I grabbed on to Teresa. She shoved me and I fell backwards. There was a sharp pain in my right leg, and Minho was running over to me. And now, I was screaming in pain...

-

I looked down and saw a very sharp branch sticking through my leg. There was blood everywhere and apparently I wasn't the only one screaming. Teresa was too.

"I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry." Teresa said. Sorry my ass. She is not. "Just go get the med jacks." Thomas said, almost shouting at her. "Don't look at it, it'll only make it worse." Minho told me.

I nodded then closed my eyes, only to open them and look at my leg again. Minho put both his hands on each side of my face and lifted it so I could only see him. "Just look at me."

I stared into Minho's eyes and completely forgot about my leg for a second. Until a bunch of people ran over and started crowding me. "Give her some space." Someone said. I couldn't tell who it was was. I was starting to lose consiousness from all the blood loss.

"Y/N, keep your eyes on me." I'm guessing Minho said that, but I wasn't sure. All I could do was close my eyes, so I did. And stared into the darkness.

-

I slowly opened my eyes. The light blinded me until my eyes adjusted. I looked over to the left and saw Thomas pacing back and forth. Then looked over to the right and saw Minho sitting beside me, holding my hand.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. "Oh, you're awake. I'll just... Leave you two alone then." Thomas said before rushing out of the room. "What's his problem?"

"I told him I wanted to talk to you alone." Minho said. "Really?"

"Yeah, I need to tell you something. And I've decided to not wait any longer to tell you because I'm an asshole."

"Minho, what is it?" I asked, just wanted him to say it. Minho sighed then looked me in the eyes, "I'm in love with you."

"You are an asshole."

"What?"

"Do you have any idea how long I've been in love with you. And every day I had to watch you flirt with Teresa. I thought you were in love with her. And then you let her play OUR game. And then you kissed her. And I know you enjoyed it. And-" I was cut off by Minho pressing his lips against mine.

This was the magical moment I've been waiting for.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked. "Hell yeah. And listen to me. I am not in love with Teresa. I never have been and never will be, especially after what she did to you." Minho smiled at me.

"So can we still play the game? Without her?" I asked. "Definitely. But maybe we should take a break from doing risks for a while." Minho laughed.

"Okay." I agreed. "So... Could we maybe try that kiss again?"

"Definitely."

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a month when I told you guys I would update the next week. A lot of things were going on and then it got busy with Christmas coming up. So I decided to update after New Years.

I should be updating every Tuesday now but I might be changing it to a different day of the week if it gets to busy. But for now it's still Tuesday's.