AfterDeath

Reaper!Sans POV

   I had been sitting here for the past hour just staring into space. I was debating whether or not to go see Geno or not. I had a crush on him for a while now, but with him being scared of me and stuff I couldn't really tell him. I mean he would just flip out if I tried to touch him. He thought he would die if I did. So from time to time I would drop little hints and try to make him comfortable around me but nothing worked. Finally deciding to go, I sat up and teleported.

Geno's POV

   I had been sitting there, just thinking about things. Although somehow Reaper kept coming into my head. I couldn't help but think of him. I may have had a little crush on him but I was to scared of him to ever tell him that of course. I mean if he just tapped me I'd die. I think. I never actually saw him do it but I just figured hm. My thoughts were caught short by a warping sound from behind me. I about snapped my neck off, because of how fast I turned around. Speak of the devil, it was him.

Reaper!Sans POV

   When I warped there, I was meant with the sight of Geno. His head immediately twisted to look at me. Once he saw me his eyes calmed a bit, but were filled with something I wasn't familiar with. He stood up and I recognized the look now. Curiosity.

" Can I touch you?" He questioned coming closer.

"What?" I said caught off guard. I thought he was afraid of touching me or me touching him.

"Can I touch you?" He repeated taking a step closer. I nodded a little, still quite confused because of the change of behavior. He shakily reached out and touched my chest, running his fingers over it a little, before taking his hand back and grabbing it. As if I had infected it, he stared down at in shock, before looking back at me.

"I'm not dead." He said with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Of course your not, why would you die?" I said with a smirk on my face. The smirk on my face turned into a grin when I saw the smile on his face.

"Well I thought I would die because, well um your death and all." He stuttered out, blushing a bit.

" You look cute when you blush." I said going back to a smirk.

" I do not." He retorted back, his blush darkened. He looked up at me getting a little closer. He grabbed the rope that was around my neck and pulled me down crashing his teeth against mine, a clank sound heard. We pulled away catching our breathes.

"I've wanted to do that for a while." He said looking up at me.

"I love you." He said blushing.

"I love you too." I said back pulling him into another kiss.