Undertale Sans x Underfell Sans (Heat)

UF!Sans POV

   I awoke to knocking at my door. The one day I'm in heat and I try and sleep through it and someone bugs me. Any other day I could sleep all day and no one would bug me, ugh. As soon as I stood up the unbearable heat hit, most of it going straight to my groin. I groaned, quickly covering my mouth remembering the person outside my door.

"You okay in there?" Of course it was classic.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I just ummmm, hit my leg on my dresser..." I said, sighing and walking over to the door to open it. I looked down to see if my heat was noticeable. It was hard not to notice, my soul was glowing brighter than normal, and my erection was glowing through my shorts. I zipped up my jacket, and pulled it down over my erection, not before letting out a breathy moan because I rubbed it. Once I recovered from... that, I opened the door. Their sat Classic, lazily checking his phone, once he caught a glance of me, he shoved it into his pocket.

"Oh I was just coming up to tell you dinners ready." He said turning around. As soon as I was about to close the door, he glanced over his shoulder glancing down a bit.

"Oh and you might want to take care of that before you come down." He said pointing to my erection that my jacket had uncovered. I blushed bright red and covered it with my hands. He chuckled and walked back down the stairs. I walked back into my room and closing the door. I stared at my shorts, swearing at myself for being in heat. I quickly pulled down my shorts, and boxers. I wrapped my hand around the bottom of my shaft, groaning a little bit. I was so sensitive because of the heat it didn't take much for me to moan. I quickly started to pump my member, slowly sliding down the door. I bit my sleeve trying to conceal my moans, as I quickened my pace. Before long I came all over my hand, and the floor. I stared down at my member. Slowly realizing that jacking off didn't help one bit when your in heat. I glanced back at the door, this would only go away if I had help. I sighed knowing this was the only way. I put my boxers and shorts back on and quietly opened my door. I quietly tip toed my way down the stairs, seeing my bro, Sans, and San's bro sitting on the couch, eating spaghetti. I saw Sans glance back at me, then down at my problem. He raised an eyebrow, as I wildly ushered him over with my hand. He looked over at the others sitting on the couch telling them he'd be back. He got up off the couch and walked over to me. Once he was in arms reach I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up the stairs and towards my room. Once we were in my room, I closed the door and turned around to look at him.

"I need help." I said staring at him to see if he was gonna help me. He gave me a confused look, then did an o face. His normal smirk returning.

"I see... your in heat." He said, walking forward a bit. He pushed me up against the door.

"I can help with that." He said nibbling on my collarbone.

UT!Sans POV

   Seeing Red so vulnerable, I just couldn't leave him there. I started by nipping and licking at his neck. I bit down a little just to earn a moan from him, slowing taking off his shirt. Once it was out of the way I licked up and down his ribs, listening to his sweet moans. I came back up to his neck, nibbling on his collarbone again, listening to him pant.

"Up." I commanded, he obeyed jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist, along with his arms around my neck. We clanked our teeth together in a passionate kiss, my tongue slithering into his mouth and wrapping around is tongue. I sucked on his tongue a bit, earning moans out of him. I carried him over to the bed, laying him down, as we separated from our kiss. I felt his fingers tug at my shorts, as he flipped us over, so he was on top. His head made its way down to my shorts, as his he slipped them of. He smirked at the bulge in my pants rubbing it a little and licking it through the fabric. He finally slid off my boxers and wrapped his hand around my member, rubbing up and down and rubbing his thumb in the slit. After rubbing for a bit he licked the tip before taking it in his mouth. I put my hands behind his skull, forcing him to deep throat me. He moaned causing a vibration to go up my shaft causing me to let out a groan. I looked down at him as he bobbed his head he was jacking him self off in time with the rhythm. I was close and I could tell he was too by his moans. Soon the knot in my stomach came undone and I came in his mouth. He swallowed and soon after came with a moan. He came back up, I flipped is back over.

"Now time for the real fun." I said whispered seductively. I took off his shorts and boxers, as he took of my jacket and shirt. Once we were stripped, I rubbed his pelvic bone.

"Form an entrance." I said, grabbing his soul and rubbing it. This drove him wild. He moaned loudly, forming a hole. I lined myself up at his entrance, ramming into him. Earning another loud moan from him. I pounded into him, as I rubbed his soul. I kissed him trying to keep him quiet, so he wouldn't alarm the others, but it was probably a little late for that. As I pounded into him, I could still hear his muffled moans through the kiss, only making me go faster. That same knot started to grow in the pit of my stomach. I heard a muffled I'm close from Red, when all of a sudden his soul burst red goo all over our chests while he came. I came shortly after, filling him up. I pulled out, collapsing next to him. As we caught our breaths, I felt hotter than normal. Shit.

"Red." I whispered as I looked over.

"Hm?" He said his panting dying down.

"I need help." I said smirking a little, as he looked down at my brightly glowing soul and erection.