ErrorInk

Error's POV

   I sighed walking into Inktale clutching the bouquet of flowers in my sweaty hands. This idea was so bad, but what was there to lose. Ok their were a lot of things to lose, like Ink. But on the other hand he could like me back. Who am I kidding he wasn't going to like me, why am I even here. I stared at the door, I can just go back-

"Error?" Shit. No turning back now.

"Hi Ink." I said looking at him. He glanced down at my hands, and pointed.

"Who are the flowers for?" He questioned, looking back up at my blushing face.

"Oh um-" Shit what do I say.

"Well?" He said getting inpatient.

"Not you, for sure because that'd be weird." I said, it was a straight up lie. I had lied before but I felt guilty lying to him. I looked at him, seeing a look of disappointment flash over his face. He looked back up at me with a smile, I shook off the look, thinking I was seeing things.

"Why are you here, anyways?" He snapped. That only made me sweat more, what the hell do I say, I already fucked this up.

"Oh um I need help, I don't know how...to...dance, ya dance." I said. I can still save this idea.

"I need to know how to dance so I can show the person I love them." I said smiling a bit. He nodded a little.

"Okay I guess I can teach you." He frowned I little, but gestured me to follow him inside his house.

Ink's POV

   My heart had been shattered. Error had found someone, and it wasn't me. As we moved furniture out of the way so we had somewhere to dance, all I could think about was this mystery person. Who was it. It could be anybody. I had created so many AUs, I lost track theirs so many. I sighed, I guess I just thought I had a chance. Who am I kidding, I don't even know if he's gay. God now I seem stupid, I like him and I don't even know if he's gay. Way to go Ink way to go.

"You okay there?" Error questioned waving a hand in front of my face.

"You've been standing and staring at the wall for 2 minutes now." He said walking to the middle of the room.

"Ya I'm fine." I said shaking my head, and clearing my thoughts. I walked to the middle of the room clicking on the radio on my way.

"Okay, wait are you the dominant one in the relationship." He looked down at me smirking.

"Ya for sure." He said snickering a little.

"What are you laughing at?" I said not getting it.

"Oh nothing." He said, shaking his head a little.

"Ok so, pretend I'm.... um?" I said looking up at him for an answer.

"Him." He simply said. So he is gay.

"Okay so pretend I'm him, and wrap you right arm around my waist." I said wrapping my left arm around his neck, as his right arm snaked around my waist. I blushed at the closeness, but shook it off. He doesn't love me.

"Now take my hand." I said, as he intertwined our fingers. He pulled me closer. I gulped a little, trying to contain my blush.

"O-Okay so n-now just follow my lead." I said stuttered out, through embarrassment.
He leaned down to the side of my head.

"But isn't the dominant one suppose to take the lead." He whispered, making me blush a little. He leaned back up as he started to sway, me following his lead. I buried my face into his chest, sighing happily. My head immediately shot up, as I pulled back.

"You should probably get going, so you can go tell that special person you love them." I said, looking at the ground sadly. I felt him snake his arm back around my waist, and dipped me.

"Wait what are you doing" I said looking up at him.

"Your the special person." He said leaning in. I blushed and smiled closing the gap. A clank sound echoed through the house. He pulled me up and wrapped both his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We separated looking at each other.

"I love you." He said, blushing for the first time.

"I love you too, ya goof." I said giggling and kissing him again.