Dream Sans x Ink Sans

Dream's POV

   I sighed sitting by the dying tree, twiddling my thumbs and looking around. I soon felt the presence of another, quickly peaking around the tree when I heard a voice. Another Sans came into my vision, he had a giant paint brush with a scarf wrapped around his neck. I just barley make out what he was saying, something about someone destroying something, and an error of some sorts? I tried leaning a bit farther around the tree, having the branch I was holding for support break, causing me to face plant.

"Who's there?!" The Sans hollered towards my direction. I groaned pushing my self up to be met by him standing right in front of me.

"Who are you?" He said tilting his head to the side, scanning over me. I smiled brightly, out stretching my hand.

"I'm Dream." I said. He shook my hand back putting on an obviously smile.

"I'm Ink." He said putting his hand back at his side.

"Whats wrong." I questioned, his smile disappearing at the question.

Ink's POV

   My smile faded when he asked the question. The thoughts all flooded back, causing me to zone out. I came back to my senses when Dream waved his hand in front of my face. I sighed, being caught of guard when he tackled me in a hug.

"Why are you hugging me." I said blushing a bit, laughing at the sudden action.

"Because your sad and hugs make people feel better." He said, unhooking his arms from around me and giving me a warm smile. I couldn't help but smile back at his adorable smile.

"You still didn't answer what was wrong with you." He said pouting a bit, and sitting down by the tree, patting the spot beside down him. I sat down, looking over at his face, his eyes full of curiosity. I sighed looking down at the hands in my lap.

"Well I create things with this brush." I say pulling the brush off my back, playing with brush part.

"But whenever I create something theirs this guy named Error, who destroys them. I'll fight him ever now and then to try and save my creation, but he always seems to find a way in the end, to win and destroy it. I guess it finally got to me." I said, scratching the back of my head. I felt arms wrap around me again, which I gladly accepted wrapping my arms around Dream. We sat there for a few minutes just enjoying each others company. Once we pulled back I noticed a blush that dusted his face. Then I saw a frown form on his face.

"Hey don't tell me your sad now." I said looking at his face. He looked at me.

"Are you gonna leave me too." He said sadly, looking back down at the ground. I grabbed the side of his face, so he'd look at me, giving him a bright smile.

"I want to stay with you." I said before colliding are teeth together in a kiss.