Underfell Sans x Underswap Sans

US!Sans POV

   Red and I had been walking for 3 hours now. He insisted this would be a short trip and take no longer than 5 minutes. Welp that was a lie. My feet hurt, I was tired, and I just wanted to go home. Red had wanted to show me something but he lost it.

"Redddddddd can we go backkkkkkkk?" I wined looking over at him with puppy dog eyes. He sighed looking around.

"I guess, I'm such an idiot." He said looking down and turning around back the way we came.

"Everybody makes mistakes Red, don't get yourself down about it." I said rubbing his back a little.

"I know that, but I'm just such a fuck up. I can't do a single thing right without fucking it up. Then I try and do something nice and I just ruin it." He said rubbing is forehead.

"You don't fudge things up and I think its cute that you went out of your way to do something for me." I said smiling at him.

"Why the fuck are you so nice to me!" He snapped looking up at me.

"Because Red I love you, and you know this." I said, smiling sadly at him.

"Why? I'm such a fuck up! Even my own damn brother thinks so. EVERYBODY DOES!" He yelled with tears in his eye sockets. I looked at him sadly pulling him into a hug. He cried into my shirt, as I rubbed circles into his back.

"I love you because I love all the things you do. How you try so hard to make everyone happy, even though you act like you don't care. How you walk. How when you sneeze your face scrunches up in the most adorable way. How you act so tough, to try and impress me. How every time you kiss me I swear fireworks go off. I could go on and on, but we really need to go home." I said lifting his head with my finger, placing a gentle kiss on his teeth. He nodded, wiping away any spare tears.

"Sorry about your shirt." He said looking at how wet my shoulder was from his tears.

"I don't care I can always replace it, but I can't replace you." I said kissing him again. I started walking back the way we came, until I felt arms pick me up. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he wouldn't let me.

"Red what are you doing?" I said looking at the ground and at him.

"Carrying you." He simply said. I sighed at the dumb answer but shrugged it off, wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling into his chest.

"Love you." I said before drifting off to sleep.