Yandere!Blueberry x Error!Sans (Smut)

Error!Sans POV

   Ever sense I kidnapped Blue he's been acting stranger than normal, if that's possible. I can't tell what's going on in his head. When ever I take him out of my puppet room, he hides his face with his hands. He won't talk either. Maybe I should let him out to roam more.

Blueberry's POV

   I stared at the pile of dead bodies. I had killed all the Sans in Error's puppet room. Blood was dripping down my shirt. I heard a warping sound from behind me. I whipped around to see Error, he looked at me and then at the dead bodies.

"What did you do?" He said looking at the blood on my shirt.

"I killed them." I said glaring at the dead bodies.

"Well ya, I can see that, but why?" He said staring at the bodies.

"They were in the way." I said wiping some dried blood of my hands.

"In the way of what exactly?" He said confused.

"You and me." I said, blushing a bit.

"Oh I see..." He said tying strings around my heart. He pulled me close wrapping his arms around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I find that oddly attractive." He said smirking a bit, staring at my face and wiping some blood off of it. He kissed me, roughly. He grabbed my member through my pants making me gasp, taking this chance he slithered his tongues into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, him winning in the end. He sucked on my tongue earning a moan out of me. He teleported us to somewhere dark, and pushed me on something soft. I'm assuming it was a bed or couch of some sort. He climbed on top of me ripping my shirt of in the process. He nipped and licked at my neck, slowly moving down to my ribs. The whole time I was moaning. I pushed him off a little, earning a concerned look from him.

"Did I hurt you?" He questioned starting to crawl off me a bit. I grabbed him by the shirt collar, pulling him into a kiss. We separated and I moved down to his pants, looking back up for permission. He nodded, looking down at me with pleading eyes. I quickly pulled down his shorts along with his boxers. His yellow member sprung free, I stared at it, it was huge.

"Like what you see?" Error questions staring down at me with a smirk. I wrapped my hand around his member slowly pumping it. I heard a quiet groan leave Error's mouth, this making me go faster. I licked the tip, earning another groan out of Error.

"St-op t-t-teasing." He said between a groan. I took the head in my mouth and slowly sucked on it, bobbing my head faster and putting a little more in my mouth at a time. After a bit of gagging I had it all in my mouth so I was deep throating him. I could tell he was close because of how loud he was being. I felt his hands pull me off of his member, and push me onto the bed. He was on top of me with no clothes on and tore of my pants. He shoved three fingers into my mouth, as he sucked on my collar bone. After they were covered in saliva he pulled them out.

"Form a hole." He commanded rubbing my pelvic bone. I formed a hole with my blue magic and he pushed a finger into me. I squirmed a bit, it felt weird.

"It'll feel good in a moment, I promise." He whispered pushing another one in and pumping them in and out. I soon felt pleasure, causing me to moan out. He took this as a sign to continue and pushed the third finger in me and pumped faster. After a while of pleasure wracking through my body he stopped and pulled them out.

"Why'd you stop?" I said looking down to see him lining his member at my entrance. He went up and kissed me.

"This'll hurt a bit, just tell me when to move or when to stop okay?" He said in a soothing voice. I nodded slowly. He kissed me as he entered. My eyes started to tear up from the pain. He wiped them away with his thumb, and kissed me again. Once he was fully in, he sat there waiting for me to tell him to move. After a while the pain subsided and I nodded. He slowly started to thrust into me, watching my face to see if I was in pain. Soon the pain subsided and I let out a moan. He took this as a sign to keep going and sped up. The pleasure took over all my other senses. I was a moaning mess, as I grabbed the sheets with my hands.

"God your so tight." Error groaned, pounding into me.

"F-f-faster." I moaned out, he picked up the pace, sending another wave of pleasure through my body. A knot started to form in the pit of my stomach meaning I was close. I could tell Error was too by how sloppy his thrusts were getting. The knot kept growing the more he thrusted.

"Error I'm c-c-close!" I moaned loudly as the knot grew.

"M-me too." He groaned, his thrusts becoming inhumanly. One last thrust and I came moaning Error's name loudly. Shortly after Error moaned my name and came inside of me. He pulled out, causing some cum to drip down my legs. He layed down beside me exhausted, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

"Love you blue." Error whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said and passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Its bad I know. I started writing it and had no ideas so... this is what happened. It was my first time writing smut. :l I'm sorry its so bad