ErrorFresh

Error's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
   Why didn't I say no. If only I would have said no to Blue, then I wouldn't be in this mess. I don't like crowds as it is, why did I think it was a good idea to allow Blue to throw a Christmas party in the anti-void. I didn't realize he'd invite all the sanses. I should have just told him to go throw it somewhere else, that would have been the smart thing to do. Once Ink got involved, that's when shit hit the fan. Sighing a bit to myself, I leaned against a wall, pulling my blue hood over my skull to hide my face.  Yes a wall, a fucking wall. There aren't suppose to be walls in the anti-void, it's suppose to be an empty white void. Where you can't see the end, can't find the end, and you certainty can't lean on a wall. Of course Ink had to create an entire fucking house, because the anti-void wasn't very 'welcoming'. Of course it's not going to be very fucking welcoming, IT'S AN EMPTY BOX WITH BLANK WHITE FUCKING WALLS. I growled, pushing myself off the wall and storming to the upstairs level, looking for a room that wasn't occupied. I cringed a bit hearing things,  I wish I hadn't. I can't wait till I can destroy this house, and an AU, to get back at ink, after this. Grumbling to myself, I made my way back down the stairs, finding no empty rooms to be to myself in. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going, hurrying past people so I could get to the nearest exit. A couple of people glared at me and and said 'watch it', like I cared. I brushed past someone, trying to get through a doorway, before I was yanked back by my hood. I whipped around ready to yell at whoever touched me, biting my tongue when I saw it was Blue. 

   "What do you want Blue?" I groaned, fixing my hood. He just smiled widely at me, glancing over next to us a few times. I followed his gaze to see Fresh being dragged by Dream over to us. I must have ran into Fresh in my hurry through the door, I made a face of disgust at the fact I had touched the parasite. I swear if they were going to make me apologize, just for pushing past him, I was going to lose it. Dream gently pushed a confused Fresh next to me, Blue keeping me from shuffling away. 

   "Bro what's this all about?" Fresh questioned, adjusting his glasses after they had become crooked. 

   "Look up." Dream smugly replied, crossing his arms and stepping back to stand by Blue. I looked up before immediately crossing my arms and glaring at the two. Fresh's skull had a purple hue dusting over his cheek bones, but other then that he remained silent. I glanced over at him, the only time hes never had something to say. If only he was this quiet all the time. I focused back at the two giggling skeletons in front of us.

   "I'm not kissing him." I growled, stepping forward trying to push past the two. They simple just shoved me back next to Fresh, a few other sanses were looking in on the scene. I simple turned back around to go find another exit, but was stopped by Ink who just ended up pushing me right back. My patience was running thin as it is, and this situation was not helping in the slightest. 

   "Look, I'm obviously not going to kiss Fresh, so can you just move out of my way so I can leave, and you can go back to what ever the hell it is you do at these parties?" I reasoned, looking back and forth between the three skeletons. They just shook their heads, that same smug look plastered on their faces. I looked back over to Fresh to see if he was even paying attention, he met my gaze before looking up at the mistletoe and back at Ink. Well I guess he's going to be no fucking help. By now a group of sanses had formed around us, blocking us in.

   "The sooner you kiss the sooner you'll be able to leave." Ink said, placing his hands on his hips.

   "Look it's only one kiss, just get it over with." Dream joined, shifting his weight between in feet. It was hard enough to control my breathing because of the crowd, I glanced around a bit noticing the crowd gain more people the longer we sat here.  I cupped my hands over my face, trying to keep my temper under control. I felt a slight pressure on my shoulder, as someone squeezed it slightly.

   "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled, smacking the hand off my shoulder. I looked to the side to see Blue flinching away as he place his hand at his side. I'd had enough of this bullshit. I pushed past Ink, even though he reached out to grab me. The crowd dispersed a bit letting me through, as I threw what I could only guess was the front door, open. I quickly opened a portal and ran through it, the snow crunching below my feet as my pace slowed down. I glanced around, taking notice that this was the original Undertale AU. I veered to my left, disappearing into the woods so I could be alone and calm myself. I picked a random tree and leaned against it. I pulled my hood down farther so it cast a shadow over my face, and slid down the tree. I brought my knees up to my chest and set my head down on my arms. Everything was silent, except for the slight rustle of the leaves as the wind blew. I heard quiet footsteps traveling in my direction, they got louder until I heard them stop in front of me. 

   "You okay dude, because that was a pretty uncool exit ya did back there?" I lifted my head slightly, looking over my arms at the 90's trash in front of me. 

   "What do you want?" I huffed, looking over at the trees to the left of me. He crouched down in front of me, leaning in to look at my face. I jerked my head back immediately, my body tensing getting ready to jump up and teleport away.

   "Dude I can never tell if your for real crying or it's just those radical marks on your face." He said, reaching out and trace the blue lines that went down my face. I froze up, just watching him inspect my face. My body was completely frozen, preventing me from getting up and teleporting even if I wanted to. Why the hell is he acting so weird, and why am I allowing it. 

   "Wha-," I cleared my throat before continuing, "What are you doing?" I managed to say, looking down, watching his hand gently glide across my face. He didn't even respond, he just shrugged his shoulders a bit, and retracted his hand. Why the hell did I miss the contact? He lingered in front of me for a bit, before he straightened up and glanced around. He silently looked back down at me, and offered his hand. 

   "If you're trying to take me back to that damn party then I'm staying here." I growled, preparing to lay my head back down in my arms. 

   "Nah bro, we don't have to go back if ya don't want." He said, keeping his arm extended in front of him. I sighed, what the hell is there to lose. I grabbed his hand, as he pulled me up and started walking. I went to yank my hand away, but his grip didn't budge. He tightened his grip ever so slightly, before pulling me along with him. I'm too tired for this shit. I let him drag me along with him, to god knows where. 

   "Where are you taking me?" I asked, dragging my feet through the leaves on the forest floor as we walked. Fresh slowed his pace a bit, letting me catch up. He just glanced back at me and smiled before continuing to walk. I don't think I've even seen him be quiet, this is getting concerning. He abruptly stopped, I ran into his back before stumbling back. I looked in front of us to see a lake, the forest wrapped around the edges before meeting on the other side. I looked over at Fresh questioningly, glancing down at our connected hands. 

   "You can.... you can let go of my hand now." I mentioned, shaking our hands a bit. He just sat down at the edge of the lake, pulling me down with him. Okay what the hell was going on? We sat in silence for a bit, just staring out at the lake. I heard him shuffle around next to me before something was laid over my shoulders. I glanced at my shoulders to see his jacket, before looking back at him with an eyebrow raised. He noticed my stare and looked the other way, with a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

   "I saw it in a movie once." He murmured, still avoiding my gaze. I snickered, looking back out at the lake. I could see him look at me from the corner of my eye and then look back out at the lake. I glanced over before scooting closer to him. He jerked his head towards me, his shades changing to question marks. I gave him a small smile before leaning in and pecking him on the cheek. 

   "Thanks." I whispered before laying my head down on his shoulder, and looking back out at the lake. He hesitated for a few seconds before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. We sat out there until the sun went down in the horizon, enjoying each others company.