Paper Jam x Fresh

Paper Jam's POV

   I had been sitting in the anti void, bored out of my mind. My parents had gone out to Outertale. Probably to go on a date or something, I didn't really know, all they said was we're going to Outertale be back later. So all I've been doing is sitting here for about an hour, just staring. I jumped when I heard a familiar voice.

" What are you doing all by yourself." It was Fresh. I was a little taken back from him not talking weirdly but I shrugged it off.

" I don't know, what are you doing here. You know my dads don't like you?" I said turning around to see Fresh walking over.

" Eh I got bored, and you looked lonely so why not see if you wanted to hang out?" He said, shrugging at the end. Awkward silence filled the air.

" Are you gonna sit down or just stand there?" I questioned looking at him and patting the spot beside me. He walked over and plopped down beside me. We sat in silence.

" So I was meaning to ask, do you destroy stuff or create stuff?" Fresh asked looking over at me and examining me.

"Both really, I never really create or destroy things so I don't really know..." I said looking down at my hand.

" Oh..." Was all he said as he looked down.

" Hey do you want to go to this AU I found the other day," He questioned looking over at me.

"It looked really cool and I wanted to go with someone so why not you." He said standing up and offering me his hand.

"Uhhhh sure." I said grabbing his hand and standing up. I felt the world around us shift and we were in Snowdin. I looked around, expecting to see people, but nobody came.(>:)) We walked around, it seemed like Fresh didn't notice.

"Where is everyone?" I said glancing around. He stopped abruptly and looked at me, and then looked around. He seemed to panic a bit.

"We need to go, now." He said quickly pushing me back to where we first warped in at.

"Fresh whats happening." I said starting to panic. All of a sudden he stopped, confused I looked at him. My eyes widened at the blood that was pouring out of his mouth. My hand covered my mouth as he fell to his knees, revealing a human holding a knife. I ignored the human looking down at Fresh, tears welled in my eyes as I knelt down and cradled Fresh in my arms. I looked back up at the human, only to be met by a knife and then error signs. I saw the human get blasted to shreds by a glitched out gaster blaster. I looked over to see my two dads. I felt a sharp pain in my skull and some liquid dripping down my skull. All I saw was red and then I blacked out.

Fresh's POV

   All I remember before blacking out was the horrified look on Paper Jam's face. When I woke up I was on a... couch. I looked around what seemed to be a living room? Then it hit me, I was in Ink's house. I look down at my ribs to see a green glow around them, meaning they hadn't been healed that long ago. I went to stand up but winced in pain and was forced to sit back down. After I caught my breath I tried again I got up but fell onto the floor. I groaned and heard snickering. I looked up seeing the one and only Error. I groaned, waiting for him to throw me into a wall or out the window, but nothing happened. I looked back up at him.

" Aren't you gonna throw me out or something?" I said. He shrugged.

" I would but Ink told me not to and Paper Jam begged me not to so..." He said looking down at me. I sighed pushing myself up with my arms and just sitting on the ground. Error walked down a hall way and into a room. I used the couch for support after a little trouble and stood up. All of a sudden I heard a door burst open and a pair of arms wrap around my mid section and they jumped on me. I groaned when I hit the floor. I looked up to see Paper Jam with a bandage on his head and a giant smile plastered on his face.

" Oh my god, your alive. You know I thought I lost you there." He said hugging me tighter. I winced in pain because of the gesture. He immediately pulled back with a look of concern.

" I'm so sorry did I hurt you." He said panicking a little.

" No I'm fine, just my stomachs still healing." I said reassuring him. He sighed in relief. He looked at me.

" Hey, I ummmmm wanted to tell you something." He said blushing a bit.

" Ya what is it?" I said looking at him with confusion.

" Well I ummm.... here let me just show you." He said before grabbing me by the shirt collar and kissing me. I pulled him close and wrapped my arms around his waist while he wrapped his arms around my neck. We parted away and he snuggled into the crook of my neck.

" Love ya." I said. I heard a muffled

" I love you too."