Prologue: Back Into The Swing Of Things

Beware: This Yugioh fanfiction is to be somewhat of a crossover with characters from other already existing animes. This fanfiction comes solely from my mind and what I imagine would happen in my version of this classic story. So if you read any content that gets you confused with the character's origin, don't worry. It's not true. In other words...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS USED FROM ANY OTHER ANIMES MENTIONED THROUGHOUT THE FANFIC. OCs LIKE CORRINE CASTERWILL HOWEVER ARE MINE, SO PLEASE DON'T USE THEM WITHOUT CONSENT.

NOW ENJOY YOUR SEQUEL.

Yugi: Danggg MPK! Back at it again with a Yugioh fanfiction!

_________________________

"Yo! What are you doing!?"

"I'm sorry! I almost done!"

"Geez, boy. Hurry up!"

"Okay! Down in a minute."

Huuuuuuh! Make this any easier on me, damn. Today's just to hectic for me. I can't take all these emotions piling on at once. I think I'm going to explode...

"Yo! Let's goooooo!"

"I'M COMING DAMMIT DON'T RUSH ME!"

"Dude, what is your problem!?"

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, BUT YOU WILL IF YOU DON'T STOP FREAKING RUSHING ME!"

"Okay, okay. No need to be upset, young master."

"Hey, it's time to go out there. Good luck."

I looked at the girl in the doorway and smiled slightly, "Yeah. And let's not break our legs okay?"

She smiled at my horrible pun, "Sure."

From the graveyard, to the classroom, to the stage. Huuh! Alright, let's go.

"STUDIO DI!" Our group chants before half of them run onto the stage. "Leggo!"

Showtime.

__________________

My name is Treyvon "Niall" Casterwill. Niall is the name I was born with, or rather the name she told me I was given. She died believing that, so that is what I'm going to call myself. But at home with my family, so that everyone who knows me as Treyvon, won't think I'm crazy and I don't have to explain to them why it's my real name.

Today is May 27. The day of biochemistry class final. The day of the tag team dance competition. The 5th anniversary of my mother's death. And my birthday. Yup.

Exactly 5 years ago, around this time of the day, I turned 11 years old while watching my mother die in a hospital bed. On that day me, my brother, and basically my foster sister became parent less. 5 years later, right now at this moment, I officially turn 16 and I am patiently waiting backstage with my teammates for our turn in the competition.

My morning started with the family and I getting up early to visit our mother and father's grave. Rashidi and Rehema Casterwill. I assume it's their real names. Everyone around here knew them as Mr. Rashad and Mrs. Rebe, their nicknames in the streets. We stood out there for just about half an hour or so just venting, or at least my brother and I did. Our 'foster' sister just stood behind, not really showing any emotion. She been like this since mom died. But I mean I can't really blame her, finding out on the spur of the moment that she not blood related to us. No matter how much we tried to convince her that we were still her family no matter what, I guess she still feels out of place among us now. So her attitude towards us has become pretty distant over the years. The only person she seems to be close with, is him. Oh, but I guess I should back track and explain a bit huh?