6: Effects of the High Seas

MPK: So! I got my head out of the clouds! And this story is back on! So sorry for the wait~

Niall: No you're not.

MPK: *whispers* They don't need to know that. THE GANG IS BACK! ENJOY IT!

____________

"Attention all duelists! Welcome to this event sponsored by Industrial Illusions. You received with your invitation, the star chips that will grant you entry into the contest. You are all elite, invited by us after close observation of your past Duel Monsters contests. You each have a fair and equal chance to win. It all comes down to how well you've chosen your cards and how well you play. Now then duelists, cross the ocean and enter the Duelist Kingdom!"

"He was working for Kaiba last season right?"

"That's what I thought too."

"It'll be interesting to see how much he switches jobs throughout all this. Kehehe."

"Ah!" The hair guy stood tall on the boat's deck. He looked out towards all the participating duelists gathered below him. "What's this? Ah yes. My hair is telling me it's time to board! Those without crazy hair will not be permitted on the ship! That is an order from Mr. Pegasus himself!"

"So the series can still proceed in abridge huh? Interesting interesting."

"What!? No, it's not what are you talking about!?" The guard next to him yelled, "Ignore that please!"

Corrine frowned, "That didn't happen in the abridged."

Niall frowned, "Not in the dub either?"

They looked to each other, "Maybe the sub? Or even the manga?"

Roxanna pulled the strings to her sweat hoodie, "Can the two of you stop all this dub and sub talk!? It's time to~"

"Du-du-du, d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d DUEL!" Niall yelled at the top of his lungs. Roxanna sweatdropped at all the stares the two received. Corrine laughed at her reincarnation's frustration. She approved the joke, doing so knowing she couldn't be seen.

"If you thought you were getting normal companions on this journey, you're dead wrong." Niall waved his finger with sass. "Oh no no no no no no! We're gonna meme the frick out of this adventure whenever we feel like it~!"

"Oh great..." Roxanna sweatdropped grabbing her bags. "Normally I'd be happy about that, I like memes too! But if I can't relate it's not really fun you know? It's like you guys have all these inside jokes no one else can appreciate. I hate not being included!"

"Well..." Niall said, "I don't know what to tell you. It's not gonna end."

"ARGHHH!"

"Attention Duelists! All special class duelists are now boarding first! Please come up to approve your registration!"

"Well, that's us."

"Why do you assume that's us?"

"Have you not seen how glittery our invitation card is? Look at this thing!" Niall pulled it out of the envelope and smacked it with the back of his hand. "It's easily the shiniest thing I've ever held! It hurts to look at!"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Head up there before you miss your chance."

"~Why you!" Roxanna tried to lightly wring Corrine's neck, but in her phantom-like state, she couldn't.

"Seriously, we don't know how long we can stay like this. We have to get to the room before our Realixes defuse."

"Yeah yeah sure! Let's go!" Niall slung his bag over his shoulder. The three approached the small table next to the ship's dock with ease. Most of the other duelists were being pushed back, being asked to wait in line for the next call. "I guess there aren't that many special class duelists, we got up here real quick..."