4: Aw Shite, Here We Go Again...

MPK: The rest of the story shall be in the third person aka the Narrator's POV unless specified in the future~

Have a good day.

_______________

"Sir Hunter, I have the Princess's breakfast. Will she eat today?"

A frown formed upon Hunter Steel's face. "To be honest, I don't think so. Maybe if I try again today, maybe."

"Very well then sir. Bless the future Queen." Hunter took the tray from the female servant.

"Hey! You don't know that she will be, so don't say that." He scolded before she bowed and left.

Hunter stood in front of the large double doors with a tray of food in his hands. He took a big sigh, "I had known that if she had ever come back that things would be different, that she would be different. But, how are things supposed to get better? Especially when she doesn't seem to want to fix the problem?" He grimaced, "I may be here to serve you, but I'm also here to help you know..."

"What's the problem, Hunter? The Princess doing alright?"

"If you call not eating, not speaking, and not moving all day, then she's in great health..." Hunter sarcastically complained. After realizing he had not answered himself, and that someone was actually talking to him, he looked to his left. In shock, Hunter threw upward the tray of food and drink. "AH! Master Niall!"

"Hey!" With a small spell and the wave of his hand, Niall froze time around the tray and its items. The spillings reversed themselves and the tray was once again nice and neat, with all the items back in place. "Be more careful!"

"I apologize!" Hunter didn't hesitate to drop down on one knee. Placing his right wrist on his chest he bowed respectfully to the knight. "I was just surprised. I'm glad you've finally recovered, Master Niall."

"What have I told you about calling me, Master?" Niall glared.

"Sir Niall, then."

It was Niall's turn to sigh, "At ease, Hunter." Hunter stood up quickly and retrieved the tray from floating in the air.

"I hadn't expected you to be up and walking around yet, Sir. How are you feeling? How is your memory?"

"The truth is finally starting to come back to me. I remember, my real home and stuff if that's what you mean. Little things like spells and different days of training are slowly coming back, especially when I enter the training hall. I guess I just have to give it time."

"Wait you're training again already!?" Hunter exclaimed, "You've just been reawakened! You really should be in~"

"I'm knight number one now, Hunter," Niall said. Hunter closed his mouth. "It's now my responsibility to personally oversee the Princess's safety. I'm the closest person to her. I have to be ready at all times."

"I see." Hunter muttered quietly, "You know then...about the previous knight's disappearance..."

"We'll come back to the topic of my predecessor at a later date," Niall says dismissively. "Right now what's more important is the well being of the Princess. Come on." Niall hesitates on the door handle. "Is she...She's doing that bad?"

"You can only see for yourself." Hunter nudges him forward, and Niall opens the door. The huge bedroom was silent. They almost thought that the room was empty until they noticed the tan female leaning back against the footboard of the rose-colored canopy bed. Corrine was on the floor with her arms sprawled out beside her, completely stationary. She stared blankly at the large bookshelf in the direction she was facing.