Oscar

One week of school had passed, and I was sadly walking home when I heard music playing behind me.
"Why don't you clean your room, Mom? I don't like your boyfriend, Mom!" The voice sang.
I smiled. Oscar. Listening to the music, I followed the possessive sound. My eyes started to widen as I gazed into his passably, cryptic eyes. He smiled at me.
"Wuss up?" He said.
His voice dug down into my skin. "Heyyy Oscar!" I giggled like a schoolgirl.
"Hey, Star," he said.
His voice sumped down into me once again and I grinned. "Do you mind?" I asked pointing to the hood of his car.
"Course not, take a seat." Oscar said.
I shivered. "Thanks," and sat beside him.
Yes, I loved Marco. And no, I could never get over him. But yes, I had to. And so Oscar was my only choice. I didn't have a boyfriend, heck,
I didn't even have a friend! But I was sure Oscar liked me since he let me sit with him. He sang me some beautiful songs with his awesome keytar!

Arriving home, I ran to my room ignoring the Diazs lazy comments to me. In my room, I felt love. Tingly feelings. I couldn't feel emotions a while back, but I could now. And it felt...it felt AMAZING!! I never wanted to loose these feelings. And I realized that these were the same feelings I had for Marco. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.
"I miss you, Marco," I said. "Please..won't you come back?" I couldn't hold it back anymore. It was time for me to let it all out. Right here, right now. Tears immediately shot out of eyes, I could feel moisture on my face and on the blankets. I let everything out. I didn't care what anyone thought or if anyone was even there. I just needed him. And I needed him right now. And I- my crying was interrupted by a portal sound opening beside me.
My face shot up, there, pushed into his room, lay Marco Diaz, alive and breathing.