When Everyone Arrives

Marco lay there staring into my eyes, not saying a single word to me. His petrifying eyes looked me up and down. He wasn't happy to see me. Would are friendship ever go back to normal? Obviously, Oscar was going to ask me out. But what about Marco? I still loved him...didn't I?
Still staring at me, Marco said, "How..how did I get here?"
I shook my head. "I didn't mean it...." I cried. "I didn't mean it!" Collapsing on his bed, I cried even harder than before.
I heard footsteps walk up to me. Marco touched my shoulder. "Hey, Star..it's okay."
"No it's NOT!!" I said. "I freaking killed you, Marco! Does that not change anything?"
"Of course it does," he said.
I sighed grasping onto him. Hugging him and tears of joy went down both of our flushing cheeks.
"All these years and I thought you'd be gone forever!" I said.
"Wait...years?"
"Yes. You've been gone for a while...everyone hates me now. I'm nothing special." I said.
"No, Star, you are something special." Marco said. "And I'm going to Echo Creek-"
The portal opened once more, out came Tom and...Jackie?
Someone knocked on the door, running downstairs and answering it, Oscar went up to my room standing awkwardly like everyone else was.
Tom smiled. "Star.."
"What..?" I asked.
"I brought your precious "king of Mewni" back to you." He said.
"Precious King?" Oscar asked.
"Oscar, no, no, no, no!"
"Wow, Star, you're such a cheater," Jackie laughed. "Good thing I already told the whole school!"
"Ch..cheater? How much did I miss?" Marco asked.
And I sighed. This time, I would have to do the explaining.