Goodbye Earth

I walked out the door and the sun shined in my face. My eyes hurt. "Ow! Sun!"
Marco laughed and touched my shoulder. "You're a trip, Star," he said.
I was a trip? "Was that a...compliment?"
"Oh!" Marco laughed once more. "It just means you're funny and nice to hang around."
I nodded. "K that's cool." As my luggage was brought to me and I clutched my wand in my right hand. My sweaty palms kept me from holding it correctly.
I looked up in the sky to see a carriage coming out of a dimensional portal.
"I guess that's my stop." I said.
"Guess so..." Marco said.
We were silent for a moment until the carriage arrived. I hugged Marco. And he hugged me. I let go and just held onto his shoulders.
"I never should've doubted that you would come back to me," I smiled.
"I'd never leave my favorite girl!" He said as he leaned in closer.
Our lips touched. The world stopped. Nothing was moving. I kept kissing him, didn't stop, a rainbow day. I felt a breeze tickle my skin. Nothing would ever be the same. I would never kiss Marco again. I would never hug Marco again. And first the first time, I felt tears flow down my broken-hearted cheeks.
When the world came back into position, I let go of Marco and waved bye.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too."
I kept on waving until we arrived at another dimension. Mewni. My home. And then to St.O's, where I stayed in my dorm.
Finding a piece of paper in my bag, I took it out.
You are my Star. Show St.O's that it's not criminal to be an individual! Show them that you are the future queen of Mewni and you're going to rule however you want! Also, keep these dimensional scissors. I love you and I will miss you.

-Marco Diaz💕❤️

I sighed and sat by myself. Letting one tear drip onto my face. And I smiled.

The End