The Truth Of Oscar and Marco

I felt my eyes fill with tears. My stomach tightened and my legs got weak. I stared at everyone who was waiting for me to tell the truth.
"I tried to get over you after I killed you, Marco.." I said.
"You killed him?" Oscar shouted.
"It was Tom's fault!" Marco said.
"What? Me? I'm an innocent angel!" Tom said.
I wasn't amused and lifted an eyebrow. "Shut up, Tom." I said.
He frowned.
"I used to have a crush on you, Oscar," I said. "And so when I heard your music..I just felt this feeling of love. The same I felt for Marco. And I missed him. When I realized I couldn't get over him, he came back to me!"
"So..you were using me to get over Marco?" That was the longest sentence I had ever heard Oscar say before. Besides his beautiful songs.
"No, Oscar!" I cried. "I really like you!"
"What...what about me?" Marco asked with longing eyes.
"What about me?" Tom laugher but winced when Jackie punched him.
"Shut up." She said.
"I like you, Marco! And I like you, Oscar! And I like you, too, Tom!" I said.
"Listen, Star," Marco said putting his hand on my shoulder. "We all know you like us. But the real question is...which one of us do you love?"
"I need some time to think about this.." I said.
Jackie took Tom's hand. "Tom is automatically out of the decision list! He's MINE!!"
"How did they end up together?" Marco asked.
"It's a..long story for another time," I told him.
"Well, call me when you choose." Oscar said handing me his number.
I smiled. "I will." My smile faded when he left the room.
Marco hugged me. And I hugged him. "Thanks for the comfort Marco." I said.
"No problem," he smiled at me and pecked my cheek. As I left his room I blushed.
I was up all night staring at the ceiling deciding who to choose. After making up my mind, it was time for High School.
I smiled to myself as I got dressed and called Oscar.