Packing and Writing

Packing up my dresses, leggings, shoes, and other things was very harder for me to do. I walked around and every 5 seconds I would hear Marco talking to....yes, Tom. He was telling Tom the news and Tom actually seemed pretty happy. Why? Because he would be...teaching at St.O's!!
I groaned once more. "My life is completely over, Marco!"
"Get outta here, Tom," Marco grouched as he ended the call. "Is there anything you need me to do?"
"No," I said. "I just want to be alone."
"Oh....okay." Marco walked to his room and shut the door.
I sighed and picked up my journal. I still hadn't written anything since the first week I was dating Marco. I felt the urge to discontinue packing for the moment and right my feelings down:

Chapter Seventeen
My life has changed since I last wrote. Well, let's just say a lot of things happened but the main thing is that Jackie had tried to kill me, and when I was bleeding to death, Marco freaking made out with Jackie! Tom healed me and  then I....killed Marco. He came back to life because Tom brought him back. Why? He might've thought that would get me to date him but heck, no, boy! But I thought I got over him, but I really just wanted to make him feel bad..? And so I dated Oscar for a day, realized that was wrong, and...killed Jackie. And now I have to go to St.O's. Sucks for me doesn't for you. Bye.
-Star Butterfly

I finished packing and destroyed the two towers I had made in the Diazs house.
"It's going to be weird here without your upbeat happiness," Ms.Diaz said.
"I'm sorry we ever doubted you." Mr.Diaz said.
I looked at my room and I looked at the crying faces of the Diazs. "Don't cry yet. I'm leaving tomorrow." I told them.
Marco hugged me. "For tomorrow, Star...will you please be my girlfriend?"
I cringed. Should I...?