Pure Evil

I was over him. I was over him. I was over him. I was over him. But right here, right now, I realized I wasn't. I never was. I was....jealous. I was so jealous. Gently closing the door, I stomped down the stairs and showed Oscar out, denying his undying love for me.
In my room, I clutched my wand in my hand as my eyes started to squint. Tears fell down them as I laughed. I laughed and it wasn't because anything was funny. The laugh was from pure evil. Pure evil like Tom was.
Tears falling down my red cheeks, my eyes pure red, my heart as dark as death. Death. I enjoyed that word. Death to Jackie. That would change Marco's thoughts. He would realize he loved me if Jackie wasn't there to love him. I laughed once more watching as Jackie walked out of the room and went down the stairs.
One step at a time, I followed her into a dark alley, she started humming to herself until I pounced on her. She was screaming and slapping me. "Let go! Help! What are you doing?" She gasped. "St..Star!!"
"That's me," I smirked. "Nice too see you again, jerk-face."
"Yo..you're eyes!"
I held my wand up to her face. "How long's it been since you almost killed me, huh?"
Jackie started breathing heavily. "St..Star. Plea..please don't hurt me!!"
I inhaled. "Don't start begging now, Jackie," I started to laugh as tears ran down my cheeks.
"Don't hurt me...." She said as the wand was prepared to shoot. "....the way you hurt Marco."
My eyes widened. The red faded out of my eyes and they went back to normal. The tears from my eyes increased as I stood up and let Jackie up.
She was silent.
I fell to my knees and let everything out. The tears, the pain, everything. I just kept crying, I never stopped. "I...I love him!" I cried. "I love him! And you took him away from me!!"
"Marco kissed me! Just like you kissed Tom!" Jackie yelled.
I couldn't see anything. I only saw red as I felt myself killing Jackie. Punching. Kicking. Slapping. Killing. Death. Red. Until something grabbed onto my shoulder.
I heard someone whispering "stop" to me. "Stop, stop, stop," until I heard them screaming. "STAAAR!!!" It was Marco.
His hands touched my shoulders and my eyes faded to normal once more. Looking to my side, I found Jackie bleeding to death. I looked into Marco's eyes and started to cry. I grasped onto him and cried even harder.
Marco sighed. "Star.."
I held onto him even harder. I think it hurt him, but he held back into me. And the weirdest thing happened.
Marco cried along with me.