Not Completely Over

Pacing around, I looked at the clock. It had been two hours since Marco had talked to me. I didn't like how this whole "not ruin our friendship" thing was going. I had gotten over Marco, but had I gotten over my feelings? I honestly just want to quit with boys right now. But how could I quit since Oscar was so happy we were a couple? I sighed and sat down on my bed. Looking at the clock once more, it had been exactly two hours, thirty-three minutes, and forty-seven seconds. I loved Marco as a friend. Just not like I used to. I picked up my diary which was scattered across the room. I read the last thing she wrote:
Chapter Sixteen: Brand New Thoughts
Marco and I have been dating for quite a while. In the last chapter, I said what had happened about Tom. And that had brought us closer together. In fact, I think I'll like Marco forever! I think...I think we might get married! I would never do anything to hurt him! For, he has never done anything to hurt me. And so I'm sure our relationship will last forever. Forever and even after that.
-Star Butterfly

I cringed and let water run down my hearted cheeks. Looking out my door, I could see Marco's door peered open just a bit. He was face-down in his bed. Probably crying. And it was my fault. But I just didn't like him anymore! Why can't I just move on? Why can't he just move on?!

That night I sat and ate pickles with Oscar. Me and Marco's thing was nachos, but me and Oscar's thing was pickles. We sat in the living room and chowed down while watching "A Pair Of Scissors" a romantic-love-comedy.
Oscar sat in the spot that Marco always did. He kept staring at me, and with flushed cheeks I would try to avoid eye-contact.
"You look nice." He said.
"Aww, thank you, you look nice too!" I said grinning at him with longing eyes.
From upstairs, I heard a glass fall down. "I'll be right back, lemme check what that was!"
"Sure." He said.

Walking up the stairs, I opened my room. Nothing. But when I opened Marco's room...no! It..it couldn't be! Jackie and Marco.....KISSING?!!!