The News From Mom

We were at home. I was on the mirror with my mom and Marco was pacing around my room.
"So..I don't know how that happened," I told her, explaining the thing about my eyes and uncontrollable self.
"I knew I shouldn't have let you use the wand." She grouched.
"No, mom! I can handle it!" I said.
"You've proved to me you can't, Star. Do you know exactly how many times you've called me telling me you've done something wrong? You are not fit to be queen or handling the wand."
"No, mom!" I cried. "I made a couple mistakes, that doesn't mean I can't-"
"Hush, Star," she said. "I think it's about time you've learned your lesson!"
I gasped. "No, no, no, no! You're not sending me to-"
"It's time for you to go to St.Olga's Reformed School For Wayward Princesses!" She demanded.
"Noooo mom, please! I can be good!"
"You said that when I sent you to Earth!" She yelled.
"Please, mom! You don't understand what I've been through here! I need to stay-"
"I don't care what you've been through," My mom said. "You are coming home tomorrow. So say bye-bye to that boy-crush of yours!"
I had cried before. I cried every single day because of my thoughts. I was out of tears. I just stood there as my mom ended the call. Silence.
"Baby, you're leaving me?" Marco asked. That wasn't like Marco to call me "baby."
"I...I guess so.." I said.
"And you're going to...to St.O's?" Marco asked.
"Yes...yes I am." I said.
"Star, I-"
"You don't understand how much I hate that place! After we busted Pony out they rebuilt it!" I groaned.
"Listen to me, Star. I know that you dread going to St.O's, but I want you to stay yourself. I want you to never listen to the horrible videos because they like..control your mind! Seriously, I had to watch them.." He shivered. "But if you just be yourself and show them what a real Mewni Queen is going to be like, I'm sure you'll be out of there in no time!"
I smiled. "Thanks, Marco," and hugged him for the last time.