Martin Garrix

The music was loud and lights were flashing everywhere. Everyone was jumping, dancing, or just having fun. As I looked up at the stage I smile, and started making my way backstage.

"HANNAH" I heard Dillon Francis yell as he pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too Dillon" as we started walking to the other DJs.

We greeted everyone else, and now everyone was laughing because of something Anton has said. I looked around at everyone there was Dillon, Zedd, Tiësto, Avicii, Kygo, Diplo, and Calvin.

"You Ok?" I heard Anton say.

"Why wouldn't I be" I said as I looked up, I notice that everyone stopped talking and was staring at me.

"You just didn't laugh at my joke" he answered.

"She probably just misses her boyfriend Mr. Garrix" Adam joked which causes the others to laugh

My cheeks turned red

"She does, her cheeks are all red" Thomas said laughing, and everyone started laughing harder.

We heard the crowd cheer as Martin yelled goodbye, he started walking off stage.

I quickly started making my way to him. As I got closer he finally noticed me, he opened his arms getting ready for a hug.
I pulled him into a tight hug, and he just hugged back tighter.

"I missed you so much Hannah" Martin whisper into my ear

"I missed you more" I whispered back

Martin then leaned down and kissed me I kissed back, as we pulled apart we heard the others cheering.

Me and Martin just smiled

"You are all covered in sweat" I laughed

"I know you love it" Martin smiled

Then he pulled me back into another kiss.