Alan Walker

"Maya are you ready?" I heard Alan yelled from the car

"Yeah, let's go" I said as I made sure that the door was locked before making my way over to him.

Alan had a week off so we were heading up to his family cottage for a few days.

"Everything is packed and ready" Alan said as he started driving

"I can't wait,  it's going to be so fun and relaxing" I smiled

"Yeah,  I really need this break too" he laughed.

---------------------- At The Cottage-------------

"We are finally here!" I said happily as I got out of the car and stretched my legs

"Maya come help me get the stuff out of the car" Alan said as he opened the trunk of the car

We were finished unpacking our things and getting ready to go swimming.  I put my hair into a bun and then went to grab my towel,  as I headed down to the dock where Alan was waiting.

"Your finally here, I have been waiting for soooooooooo long" Alan complained as I laughed and playfully pushed him.

"Well let's swim!" I said as I jumped in.  Feeling the cold water around me, as I resurface to the top to see Alan jump in too.

We swam and played around for a bit longer, before I started to climb back onto the dock and dry myself with the towel. 

"Babe can you pass my towel?" I heard as I turned around to see Alan climbing onto the dock. I tossed him the towel and decided to sit down with my legs dangling off the dock.

I felt Alan sit next to me as we watch the sun slowly set.  He pulled me closer as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"It's so beautiful" I said as I looked up at Alan as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Not as beautiful compared to you" he smiled as we pulled apart. 

I blushed as I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me tightly.