Kygo

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" Kyrre shouts from downstairs.

I checked my make-up and outfit a final time, before going downstairs. Kyrre suggested going to an amusement park, because today was such a nice day.

"Wow, you look amazing" Kyrre smiled, he's clearly excited to go to the amusement park.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I laugh looking at how Kyrre kept smiling.

When we got to the amusement park. Kyrre wanted to go on the bumper cars first. After we went on all the big Roller coasters. We just got off a ride and was walking around.

"That was fun, what do you want to do next?" I asked Kyrre.

"Let's go win some prizes" Kyrre answered happily.

We walked up to a carnival game, where you have to try and knock down the milk bottles.

"You could have the first shot" Kyrre said handing me a ball

I throw the ball but only knocked down two of the bottles. Kyrre tried next but couldn't knock down all the bottles.

"Kyrre do you want to try another game?" I asked.

"Could I please try this one again" Kyrre smiled.

"If you want to" I said

Kyrre tried again but missed, he started getting a bit frustrated. Kyrre tried two more times and he finally knocked all the bottles down.

"Which prize would you like?" the man asked.

"The giant teddy bear please for my sweetheart" Kyrre smiled proudly.

I smiled as Kyrre carried the bear for me.
It. It's getting darker outside and it's late, so we were deciding on which attraction to do before heading home.

"Can we please go on the ferris wheel as out last ride" he asked, I agree and he leads me to one of the seats on the ferris wheel.

"Did you have fun today?" Kyrre asked a bit nervous.

"This was the best date I ever been on"
I smiled as I hugged him

As we pulled away from the hug I looked up at Kyrre to see him smiling.

"You smile a lot today" I said

"Because I love you, and I love being with you" Kyrre then pulled me in for for kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled as we kissed again.