DJ Snake

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through the small gap between the curtains. I turn over to see William still sleeping, so I decided to go on my phone.

About five minutes past before I felt the bed moved. I looked down at William as he yawn and started to open his eyes slowly.

"Good morning sunshine" he said in his deep morning voice, your up early" he was cut off by my lips colliding with his.

When we separated from the kiss. I got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom, to brush my teeth.

I was fixing my hair, then I felt two arms warp around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"What do you want to do today" I asked William

"Let's just stay home today" he says as he kissed my shoulder, and started to reach for his toothbrush.

When we were done we headed down stairs to the living room. We decided to order pizza because we were both to lazy to cook.

The pizza came and we finally agreed on which movie to watch.

We were both sitting on the couch watching a movie. I had my head rested on William chest as he had his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you" I said looking up at William, as the movie was ending.

"I love you more" he answered with a smile, as he kissed my forehead.