Otto knows

I opened the front door while carry in the grocery bags. As I walked into the kitchen to put down the bags, I found three roses on the table with a note that said "Come up stairs to find you first gift - Otto"

When I got upstaris to our bedroom, I found a beautiful red dress that also had three more roses and another note. "Try on the dress and come to the backyard to see you next gift - Otto"

I put on the dress and it looked and fit perfectly. I than started to make my way down to the backyard, with the six roses in hand.

As I step out into the backyard, I saw that there were string lights hanged all around the yard.

"You look stunning" Otto says as he walked towards me in a suit and he was also holding more roses.

"This is amazing" I said as he handed me the roses and kissed my cheek

"Are you hungry?" he asked

"A bit" I answered as we started walking towards a table, that had plates of food on them.

"Did you make all of this?" I asked as we started eating

"Well I did have some help" he answered

When we finished eating I decided to give Otto the gift I got him.

"Y/N you didn't have to get me anything" Otto said as he started opening the gift

"I wanted to, plus you spent all your time setting all this up for me" I said walking over to him

"This is amazing Y/N, I love it" he said as he put on his new watch, and pulled me onto his lap while kissing my cheek.

"I hope you liked your valentine's gift" Otto smiled

"It was the best valentine's yet" I said as I pulled him into a kiss.