Kshmr

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Should be about ten more minutes" he says looking over at me.

We had been driving for about forty five minutes to our new house, we used to live together in Niles's apartment. But when we got married last year we decided that the apartment might be to small if we wanted to start a family together.

I stared out the window as we kept driving, I watch the cars and houses past by slowly. The car finally stop in front of a blue house.

"We're home now" Niles said as we both got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

"It's beautiful" I said as we walked in to the house looking around.

"I think our stuff is here" he says as we see the movers taking the furniture out of the truck.

We started to help the movers carry some of the boxes out of the truck. I walked into the living room with a box in hand as I see Niles put one down near the fireplace.

"I have something I want you to see" I smile as I hugged Niles.

"What is is?" he says taking the box I was holding and opening it.

I smile as I see Niles open the box and take out baby clothes and toys.

"Are we having a baby?" Niles asked as he looks over at me with a big smile

"Yeah" I say, as he pulls me in for a kiss

"I love you so much you know that right" he says as we continue looking though the boxes.

"I love you too" I say as I pulled out a picture frame, that had me and Niles smiling backstage. It was the first concert that I had been to that Niles performed at. I decide to put the frame on top of the fireplace.

"I can't wait till we have more photos of our family to put up" Niles says as he hugs me and places a kiss on my check.

"I can't wait too" I say as I hug him back.