Hardwell

I slammed the door shut, I looked around but couldn't see or hear Robbert or Jager. I shrugged it off and walked into the bedroom, to change into something more comfy.

A snore caught my attention. I turned around and saw Robbert spread across the bed, with Jager snuggled beside him.
I smiled and kissed his cheek and made my way to the living room.

I was watching TV then the couch shifted and my head shot up. I saw Robbert staring down at me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Hello beautiful" Robbert said and kissed my forehead.

"Hi handsome" I said and looked away before he could see my face.

"Emma what's wrong, Do you want to talk about it?" he said softly well kissing my cheeks then lips.

"I'm just tired, and want to watch TV" he nodded.

"Emma I'm bored" he whine as he took the remote.

"Hey, I was watching" I pouted

"Not anymore" he chuckled

"Obviously" I said under my breath

"What did you just say" Robbert questioned

"Nothing" but Robbert already started tickling my sides.

"Stop Robbert please" I laughed, he finally stopped and kissed my lips, we pulled away.

"Are you happy now?" he asked

"Yea" I said as we kissed again. Then rested my head on his chest, before falling asleep.