Chapter 29

*****
OMG!! 1K reads. Thank you po ng marami!! Sana po tuloy tuloy lang sa pagbasa, and sana mas ma-appreciate nyu pa itong story at yung mga susunod pa. God bless 💕

***

Alexandra's Point of View

Sa loob ng dalawang linggong bakasyon ay hindi ko manlang naramdaman na narelax ako. Parang mas lalo pa akong nastress dahil sa mga nangyari.

Pasukan nanaman at second sem na. Kumbaga next level na.

Parang way ko din kung papaano babalik si Kurt sa akin. Next level na.

Dahil first day, uso ang pagandahan ng make-up, clothes, accesories, or anything that has something to do with physical appearance.

I'm wearing my red skater skirt paired with leopard printed sheer blouse. Gucci watch, check. Pearl bangles, check. Red lips, check. Black Gucci bag, check. And finally black stilletos with gold toe datail. Gosh I'm perf.

For the past days kasi that I see Kurt with his different girls, I noticed that they all have something in common.

They wear heavy make-up, high heels, revealing clothes. They also speak so maarte, with slang and accent.

So maybe if I do what they do I will attract Kurt's attention.

Pagkarating sa campus ay pinagtitinginan agad ako ng mga students. Be it a girl or a boy.

Kung sa movie 'to for sure pwede nang ma-slow mo dahil saga reactions nila. What can I do? I'm a head turner.

Nakita ko kaagad sila Blaire sa ground kaya I went straight to them.

"Hi girls. How do I look?" I asked them giddily.

The three of them, together with Andy, looked at me confused.

"You look like Alex who pretends someone else that copies the real Alex in a terrible bitch way." Maddie said like giving a fact at class.

I giggled and playfully pushed her. "It's cute kaya. Like the combination and everything."

"Yup. You're definitely not the real Alex." Andy said nodding to me while scratching his chin.

"Hmm. Should I change my skirt shorter? Or my tube inside the blouse? Should I remove it instead?" I asked to know thier opinion.

"No!" They exclamed in unison.

"Tumigil ka nga Alex. Game's over. This is not you." Maddie said her voice rising.

"Just support me guys. Like, you want me happy diba. Atleast appreciate my clothes." I said then rolled my eyes.

"No Alex. You look stupid. This is not you. The way you dress and the way you speak. Gosh! Saang kalye mo ba napulot iyang kaartehan mo?" Blaire said in an irritated voice.

"Shut up B. This isn't kaartehan. This is fashion. You should know that." I said knowing that she's taking up fashion design.

"How 'bout you Andy? You like it, yes?" My voice changing to a flirtatious way. "It's maganda diba?" I bit my bottom lip and slowly touched his arm.

I saw his adam's apple bobbed up and down before he looked away.

I guess it worked. Then it'll work on Kurt as well.

I don't think they're liking my efforts so I left them without saying a word.

I'm walking down the hall when this nerd looking guy blocked my way. "H-Hi A-Alex. I-I'm G-Greg. Y-You look b-beautiful t-today."

I scoffed at him. "Excuse me weirdo. I look beautiful everyday. I'm fabulous. Out of my way."

I stared down at him. Shock written all over his ugly face.

"Go." I whispered as I gestured for him to move out.

I arrived in my classroom 5 minutes before the bell rings so I retouched on my seat while waiting.

A nerd looking girl sat beside me. Her skin is tan, she have a high nose, pouty lips and a long beautiful hair. Ugh! She looks pretty sana but her clothes is for manang.

"That seat is taken." I raised my left brow to her.

"I-I don't see anyone seated here. Besides, ito nalang iyong vacant."

"I don't care. Gumawa ka ng paraan. I'll put my bag there."

She left kaya inilagay ko na kaagad iyong bag ko sa chair.

When our prof got in, everyone settled down. She just asked us to introduce ourselves.

Ofcourse everyone complained. Like duh, does she think we're still in highschool?

Since walang magsasalita ay nauna na ako. "Hi. Most if not all already know that I am Alexandra Brielle Eldridge. You can call me Alex or A. Thank you!"

I sat again and smiled to our prof. She nodded her head and said her thank you.

She pointed at far back of the room. Ayaw ko sana tignan kaya lang the stupid girl keeps on stammering.

"Uhmm h-hi I am Zoe Isabella Johnson. You can call me Zoe. I-I am t-taking up Accountancy. I am a n-new student here and I hope I-I can be f-friends with all of you." She shyly said.

You wish bitch. No one will like you here.

She doesn't look rich so obviously her brains brought her here. This will be fun.

For the whole day, all we did was to discuss about the house rules of every instuctor. It's boring pero ok lang. Maaga kasi kami pinapalabas.

I'm walking to the parking para makauwi na sana when I saw Kurt laughing with his new toy.

I went to them, grabbed him on his collar then kissed him fully on the lips. He wasn't able to respond because I didn't let him.

"Laters baby. Ciao." I whispered in his lips then left them dumbfounded.

I don't care who that bitch is. Everyone should know who they're dealing with.

Umalis na ako doon. I didn't even wait for my friends. I don't think they want to see me as well.

Kanina ngang lunch time mag-isa lang ako kasi they didn't text me. I wouldn't look for them, dapat sila maghanap sa akin.

Kaya tuloy I ate sa car. Nagalit pa nga ako sa driver ko. He's so stupid. Hindi ba naman ini-on iyong air con. It's so mainit. If not for mom and dad, pinasesante ko na siya.

"Ma'am pasensiya na po kanina. 'Wag nyo naman po ako ipatanggal sa trabaho. Ako lang po ang bumubuhay sa pamilya ko." Biglang sabi ng driver ko.

"Shh. Shut up or you will further ruin my day. Baka mas malasin ka."

"Sorry ma'am."

Hindi na siya sumagot kaya binalot ng katahimikan ang sasakyan hanggang sa maka-uwi ako.