Ch.4

Lucy

I pulled out my keys and opened the door to only be jumped.

"CONGRATULATIONS LUCY!!!"

I looked around and saw my friends all happy.

"Congrats babe." My boyfriend Grey came to kiss me on the forehead and give me a hug.

I giggled melting into his arms." Thank you."

"Hey! Save the love for me too!" I hear Levy whine as she appeared between us.

I burst into laughter and hugged her." C'mere you!"

Leo, Mira and Juvia were also present and came forward as well.

"Group hug!!"

We all just talked and played games until the clock hit around 4. Everyone started to leave.

"Bye baby girl." Grey gave me a quick peck." I'm proud of you."

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow." I smile as he exits my home.

I close the door and lean against it." That was surprising."

"Well it was a surprise party." Levy giggles as she throws herself at me.

I catch her and laugh." Woah!"

"So it's 4:50...I have to go run an errand. Ill be right back." Levy says as she let's go and goes to prepare herself.

"I have somewhere to go too. Natsu's picking me up." I say glancing at the clock.

"The Natsu??"She came running back in.

"Yes. Now let me go get ready." I laugh

"No way! Did he ask you?? Is this a date? Are you gonna leave Grey and get with Natsu??"

"Okay!! Let's slow down yeah? Take a couple deep breaths. I'm not leaving anyone. This is just so we can get to know each other better." I say looking at my closet.

From: Natsu 😛

Change of plans. We're going somewhere else. Picking you up at 6.

I groan.

To:Natsu 😛

Formal or casual?

From: Natsu😛

Casual

I wait to change until the clock hits around 5:40. I pull out my red flannel and put it on with a white shirt underneath. I throw on my ripped black jeans and my maroon colored converse. I put on my bracelets from the various bands I listen to and a black head band.

"Done!"

Ding!

From: Natsu 😛

I'm outside princess.

Levy had left a while ago so I grab my keys purse and head out.

As I made it outside I saw a red Porsche Boxster.

"Well hello there." He smiles

"Princess? Really? Do I need to hit you?" I laugh entering his car.

"What? Don't like the nickname princess?" He teased causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up and drive." I laugh

"Alright! Let's go!!" He yells causing me to laugh harder.

We drive into the downtown part of the city and everything's extremely bright. It's beautiful. Especially since the sun was starting to set.