Ch.8

Lucy

I arrive to an empty home. Levy has forgotten to turn the heat on so the house was freezing. I took my shoes off at the entrance and placed my feet on the lavender carpeted floor. I giggle remembering how me and Levy came to the conclusion of a lavender floor.I didn't bother turning on the lights. There was still enough light outside to light up the inside through the windows.

I go to my room and flop onto my bed. My eyes suddenly feel heavy and begin to close. I entered a deep, dreamless sleep.

Bzz

Bzzz

My eyes slowly open upon hearing the noise. I soon realize it's my phone and grab it, not moving from my place on the bed.

I turn it on and instantly close my eyes from the brightness of the screen. The phone had stopped buzzing but I saw 10 missed calls from Natsu.

I raise an eyebrow. The phone starts buzzing again which startled me, causing me to let go of the phone and have it land on my face.

I remove it and answer." Hello?"

"Oh my god your alive!!! Why haven't you answered I'm outside freezing my ass off with no way in. I was this close to breaking in. This close Luce!"

I giggle." I'm sorry. Why are you even-oh." I remember I had agreed to hanging out. What time is it??

"It's 6:20 Lucy. I've been out here for 20 minutes. 20!"

"I'm going I'm going relax." I laugh standing going to the front.

Natsu continues to rant as I put on my shoes. Once I've exited my home I don't think he's realized that I'd ended the call, because he was still yelling into a phone when I got to him.

"You ended the call didn't you?" He says removing the phone from his ear. His face a pink shade.

"Yup. Let's go."

Click!

Click!

I look around. Confused at the noise.

He opens the door for me and I laugh as I go in Choosing to ignore the sound." Thank you kind sir."

"My pleasure." He bows curtly and closes the door. He runs over to the drivers seat. Once he's in he begins to drive.

We start to talk about irrelevant things, he makes jokes here and there until we reach what I assume is our destination.

Then a thought dawns on me.

We're suppose to swim.

I didn't bring my swim suit.

Crap.

"Natsu?" I say slowly,"I didn't bring my swim suit."

He grins at me." Guess you won't be using one. To be fair I'll dive in naked too."

No,no,no,no,no.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"How about this. We watch a movie at my place but we can go buy snacks then pool?" He suggests.

I nod." Alright sounds like a plan."

"Neat! Let me park the car and we can walk. The stores are within walking distance." He says.

He parks in front of an apartment with a weird glass dome at the top.

As we exit the car I ask." Don't you have a house already?"