Ch. 5

Natsu

So the night at the arcade ended with me paying Lucy $20.

I mean she cheated but she insisted that she didn't. Whatever.

Right now we're driving to my home to end the night.

I park my car and we enter my home. I tell her to go sit on my couch while I went to grab frozen pizza (the lunchables) which we both agreed taste better than hot pizza.

As we began to eat she suggests something.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever."

"What are we 12?" I laugh my mouth filled with pizza.

Suddenly my blue cat hops onto my lap. Her eyes widen." You have a blue cat."

"Yeah. His name is Happy." Happy meows at the hearing of his name.

"He's so cute! Can I like pick him up?"

"Go for it." I laugh as she grabs him.

He seems to take a liking to her and melts into her arms.

"So back to my suggestions. Shall we?"

"Sure. But! To make it interesting we drink a huge chug of this." I get up and grab the bottle of vodka."You first." I say

She seemed up to the challenge." Alright. Let's start off slow. Never Have I Ever dated someone older than me."

I took a long chug of the vodka and welcomed the familiar burn as it traveled down my throat.

Lucy gave me an impressed look." Well then. That's something to talk about."

"Never Have I Ever..."

And the game went on. We did easy things that we could obviously guess whether or not we had. I guess we only did it to get drunk enough. Once we did it was my turn again.

"Ok *hiccup* never hav*hiccup*e I ever....had sex." I smirked

Lucy just looked at the bottle. My eyes widen in shock." You're so..*hiccup* hot how have you not been ..*hiccup* laid yet?"

"I really appreciate that you're talking to me as if I was your best friend in high school." She giggled clearly drunk.

"So you've never *hiccup* had sex."I say it more like a statement than a question

She places a finger over her lips and closed her eyes half way." Shh...d-don't tell anyone." She giggled drunkenly.

"Why not?" I ask

"Cause...um..cause i don't know." She shrugs laughing again

"Well you must know." I say gaining some kind of control over myself, the hiccuping stopping.

"Okay okay. I-I-I don't wanna have it with the w-w-wrong person and regret it l-later." She burst out laughing.

Suddenly her phone starts to ring and she answers." Yello? Wait isn't that a color?" She burst into a fit of giggles

I take the phone and put it on speaker.

"Lucy? Hey are you ok?" A male voice is heard over the phone.

"M'fine." She giggled," How about you!?" She giggled again

"Great...a little worried. Levy said you left around 6 to go somewhere. She thought you'd be home around 10 latest 11. It's 2 am Lucy."

"Oh! I forgot." She says and starts to laugh.

"Forgot what?"

"To tell." My shoulders shake from holding in my laugh.

"To tell what babe?" That got my attention.

"I'm staying out late and won't come back until..until..what comes after today?"

"Tuesday." I whispered.

"N-No. What do you call..oh! Tomorrow I won't be back till tomorrow." She giggled some more.

" Lucy...where are you?" The male voice says

"Grey let me have fun! Goodnight see you i don't know when." She ends the call and looks at me. We burst out laughing.

"Who's Grey?" I ask laying back

"Not important. Let's keep playing! Unless you're too weak to hold down anymore.." she pouted out her lips teasingly sloshing the transparent liquid in the bottle.

"Give me that. Your turn ask."

"Never Have I Ever...gone skinny dipping." She giggled as she placed the bottle down.

No one reached for it.

"Really? Well guess that's something we can do later on! " she laughs and I study her for a long time.

"Take a picture it last longer." She said laughing as she waved her hand in my face.

"Sorry." I shook my head unsure as why I had stared for so long.

"S'fine." She gave me a side way smile." Now..your turn."

Lucy

I slowly open my eyes sitting up. I look around the gray walled room with various band posters. I look down at thee bed I had been laying on. Red sheets. Mine are blue. My room wall was purple. Posters seemed like the ones I have. The setting I was in was not a familiar one. Then as if a bag of bricks was thrown at my head I remember last night and the giant hangover headache hits. 

"Crap." I groan holding my head trying to bare the pain. As I said those words the salmon haired boy rises from next to me. Shirtless. I look down at myself and realize that I was naked too. 

A sudden wave of fear rose inside of me. 

"Ugh..morning princess." Natsu groaned beside me. He removed the blanket and in all of his manly glory he got up completely naked. Totally unashamed.

I quickly pulled the blanket to cover my ladies. He turned to face me and saw the shock on his face.

"You're naked." He said

"Noted. We didn't.."I swallowed,"Do anything last night right?"

"No! I thought I had dreamt it all god.." He rubbed the back of his head and my eyes couldn't help but travel to his well built chest and maybe a little lower..

Lucy! You are taken and happy!

"Natsu you smug bastard you better expla-" A voice is heard just as the door opens.

"What the actual fuck."

*~*~*~*

Heyloooo

Well heres the update lele hope you liked it! Sorry for any typos TT_TT

XxNicollexX