Ch.15

Natsu

(3 weeks later)

*in the show*

"Allison(Lucy)!" Nicholas(Natsu) yelled.

Allison turned and quickly dodged the attack that came at her. She stabbed her attacker leaving him dead on the floor.

Nicholas ran to her."Are you crazy?! Stop risking yourself!"

Allison's face stayed the same."I did what I had to."

"No you are pushing yourself. We retreat." he said.

Allison knew better then to disagree. She quickly gathered her group. They all entered the camp but Allison was pulled back by Nicholas.

When everyone was safe inside he began his lecture."What is your problem?"

Allison ripped her hand out of his grip."Nothing."

Nicholas clenched his jaw."You're being reckless."

"I'm not." She said.

"You are! Ally, can't you see how important you are? You're fighting like when you first got here. Not caring whether you died. They can't lose you...I can't lose you." He pressed his forehead to hers.

Allison's eyes widened."I-I'm sorry."

"Stop being selfish and think about everyone else. Please." He begged.

She nodded. Just as they were about to enter a horn blew. Another attack.

Allison quickly called upon her power. But she was too slow. She was snatched from the ground and taken.

"Nicholas!" She yelled.

"Allison!" Just as he was about to charge he was held back.

"No! Let me go! They've taken her!" He yelled.

"Nicky stop!" His sister Jamie pleaded.

"Stop! Nick look." His trusted friend, Lucas, said.

In his hand he held a letter. His eyes widened as he read what it said.

"Challenge accepted."

"Scene! Excellent work! We'll go over what to expect for season 2!"

I laughed. Lucy appeared from off set. She waved.

I waved back and I felt Jeremy bump me. On screen he's known as Lucas.

"I'm taking Amira(Jamie) for dinner. Double date?" Jeremy suggested.

"I'll ask Luce." I replied.

After getting cleaned up and dressed to go home I find Lucy and ask her about Jeremy's offer.

"Sure! Sounds like fun. It's been awhile since we all hung out." She said sweetly.

"Alright! I'll text him right now." I kissed her cheek and she laughed.

"I'm gonna call Levy. Ask how Australia is." She said and pulled her phone out.

I looked down at my phone.

To: Germ X(

Hey Lucy said yes. Meet where?

From: Germ x(

Uncle Dave's Cafe.

I quickly replied and looked over at Lucy. She had a worried expression on her face. It was soon replaced with a huge smile.

"Am I gonna be a bride's maid?!?" She yelled.

I rose an eyebrow.

"My little baby boy!!" This made me question who she was speaking with.