Ch. 7

I'm so sorry my mother has been taking my phone so I can't really write please forgive me >_<

Lucy

As I entered set to begin filming my mind trails off to what happened in the last few days.

F•L•A•S•H•B•A•C•K

Grey and I spend the next day together but it felt strange. Holding
his hand didn't feel right anymore. Kissing him didn't feel right. For some reason I felt as if I had lost feelings for Grey. I decided to ignore my feelings and go on.

Two days later I get a call and find out that the show was a hit! Everyone at the premier loved it and said that we would start shooting more episodes.

Natsu and I haven't really seen each other since that night. We've texted but that's been it. He's appeared on many interviews, me being mentioned in quite a few bothering Grey a little but him being understanding, didn't mind.

And here we are now. On set ready to start filming. As I walk in I see Natsu and my heart does a flip.

He smiles wide and walks over to me." Lucy!"

"N-Natsu!" I curse at myself for stuttering.

"It's been awhile." He smiles as he leans in to hug me.

I hug him back and butterflies erupt in my stomach. My usually cold body warms instantly at his touch." Yea it has. Ready to shoot?"

"Hell yea." He pulls away and gives me his toothy grin.

"Let's go! Makeup station you two now." The director calls.

Set

I sit next to Natsu in a fake forest.

"You're apart of the experiments too?" He asks me

I nod. I suddenly feel his hand on my shoulder and I look up to look him in the eyes." You're safe here now. No one is going to hurt you anymore. You're free."

I smile and make it look forced." I really hope so."

"Shall we introduce ourselves more formally?" He smirks standing as he offers me his hand to help me up.

"Sure." I take his hand, standing.

"My name is Alisson."

"Nicholas."

"Thank you for giving us a place to stay." I say as we start walking back. I see one of the little girl chasing a boy.

I hear Natsu chuckle at the sight." I'm glad to. We all have gone through the same."

The little boy runs up to Natsu screaming." Help me Nicholas!"

Natsu picks him up." What's wrong Luke?"

"She's chasing me!" He says a bit too dramatically.

"Ally! No I'm not!!" I giggle picking the girl up.

"Jamie is this true?" I say