Ch.9

Lucy

*1 month later*

"Amazing job guys! The story line is prgressing very nicely! Natsu Lucy prepare for the upcoming scene. Mucho amor in this scene. Lets give the fans what they want yeah?" The director smiles 

I feel my eyes widen. I had been dreading this scene all week. Ever since Natsu and I hung out that one day and almost um..yea anyway we never talked about it. We acted as if it never happened. Annnndd we havent spoken since. It's been so awkward and I hate it!

I sat down in my place with my legs dangling off the edge, staring at a "destroyed" city.

"Ready...ACTION!"

Natsu comes to sit next to me. 

I turn my face and look at him."How are the girls?"

"They're asleep. We arent too far from camp. We'll be there by the time the sun sets tomorrow." He says 

I dont say anything. I look back at the view. Then I look back over at Natsu. "Hey are you okay Nick?"

"Hmm? Yea..uh, can I ask you something?"

I turn to face him completely. My leg the only thing seperating us. "Yea whats up?"

"I can trust you right?" He asks

I make my face looked concered and worried."Of course, why are you asking?"

He turns to face me and leans in to grab my face. He stands on his knees. "Ally, do you promise to stay by my side no matter what?"

I nod. "As long as you promise to be by mine."

"I promise." 

"I promise too."

He slowly begins to lean in. I meet him halfway once our lips are about to touch the interupter enters.

"Nicholas! The- oh my god."the girl says but stops.

He and I pull away quickly. Our faces forced to look embaressed.

"Whats the issue Ever?"Natsu says

"Right. The girls are missing Nick."

"And SCENE! Fantastic work everyone! Enjoy your break guys! See you all in 2 months."

I sigh. Finally a break. Sort of. I had tons of interviews in these following months.

*Tiny Tiny Time Skip*

I run my fingers through my hair as i try to figure out if I should call Levy or call an Uber.

I feel tap on my shoulder and I turn quickly. It was Natsu. A bunch of emotions consumed my body but as a proffesinal actor I kept them hidden.

"Natsu."

"Hey Lucy..can we talk?" He rubs his neck nervously.

I wanted to be angry at him. Tell him no. But I wanted to talk too.

"Yeah. When?" I say

"Now?" He suggests

"Yea let me just let Levy know."

I dial her number. It rings three times before she actually picks up."Yes?"

"Levy? Hey I might get home late will you be okay?"

"Gajeel stop! Yes I will be great, take alllll the time you want. Please."

I roll my eyes but smile."Alright. Use protection children!" I end the call.