Ch.13

(Time skip!!)

It had been a month. A month and Natsu was finally convinced that he had won Lucy over.

It was a warm summer day when he decided he would finally ask.

He had the whole day set up. He would take her to an amusement park and surprise her.

Thanks to Levy he had an idea of how to ask.
Although the amusement park kind of wasn't a great idea for me but I've got things to control my motion sickness.

"Hey Luce? Ready? I'm pulling up right now." He said into the phone as he drove up to Lucy's house.

She came out of the front looking beautiful as ever. Her hair was down put she wore a pink bandana. A black shirt and a pink sweater over it and a flower printed skirt.

Natsu

She entered the car and her smell of vanilla and strawberries filled the car. Which I was totally okay with.

"Hey hot stuff." I said smirking.

"Hello." She smiled as she put on her seatbelt.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I'm always ready." She smiled.

"Great let's go!"

*Amusement Park*

After we had payed for or entrance Lucy dragged me onto the first ride she spotted.

I almost barfed when I saw the drop. Watching the speed the carts would go at made me queasy.

'For Lucy' I said to myself.

She gave me a worried look." Natsu we don't have to get on rides if you aren't up for it."

"Nah I'm fine. I've got things to control it. I've been on rides before. It's fun." I smiled meaning it.

"Okay..." she said not really believing me.

We started to talk considering the line was long. We spoke about our scenes together. Our charterers were about to kiss but we're interrupted. That was last weeks episode. This week we're going to continue where we had left off. Soon we were almost next. Although our conversation was cut short when some dude decided to cut in.

"Hey cutie." The guy said tapping on Lucy's shoulder.

She turned to face him." Hello?"

"My name Jason." He extended his arm toward her and before she could shake his I interrupted.

"And she's not interested. Excuse us but our rides here." I said and I could have sworn I saw a small smile on Lucy's face.

We sat in our seats and they locked us in.

I suddenly felt my heart begin to race. Without thinking I grabbed Lucy's hand.

"Scared are we? Are you sure you're up to this?"  She teased but then asked with concern.

"Most definitely." I nodded not believing my words.

"5...4...3.."and we left the station at an unbelievable speed.

I yelled and Lucy brought our hands in the air.

"I'm going to die!" I yelled which caused Lucy to laugh.

The ride came to an abrupt stop and I hoped it was over. Like many other thins, I was wrong.

We began to move up and I suddenly realized we were going up the hill.

I turned to look at Lucy but saw she was already looking at me. Lucy placed her forehead on mine. "You'll be fine."

I felt reassured but then I scowled realizing she had just quoted herself.

"I'm not going into battle Lucy! This isn't the show!" I yelled completely outraged.

She burst out into fits of laughter. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice we had made it to the top.

I yelled out every curse word in the book.

When the damn ride finally ended, Lucy just kept laughing talking about a picture.

When we made it to the end I was mortified at the photos that was discretely taken on the ride.

"I'll have one and a keychain."Lucy was already paying.

"Y-Yes Lucy." The cashier stuttered preparing everything.

We got on a few more rides and the day was ending. We decided to get on the Ferris wheel. Well I did.

Once we reached the top the ride actually stopped. This was not part of the plan!!

The people announced that something short circuited but could easily be fixed.

So Lucy and I sat and sat until I finally found the courage to ask.

"Lucy.. I need to ask you something."

She turned to me smiling." Sure what's up?"

"I-I....will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I said my face burning.

Her mouth fell open but soon a smile appeared on her face.

"Yes!" She tackled me in a hug.

"Really??!" I exclaimed.

The ride is back in function. Pardon the delay.

I smiled at Lucy.

She's mine.

All mine.

*****
So I've vowed to make short chapters and release them every Sunday and Thursday.

So... I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!!!