Five: Dance Dance, We're Falling In Love

Chapter Title credit: Dance Dance-Fall Out Boy

Raven's Point of View

I walked out of my bedroom that morning Jessica and I were going to Breakfast to take our pills. I was honestly in the best mood. Tonight was the night of the dance, Matt had told no one except Oli during his phone call. We each had a phone call for an hour. Since I had no one I didn't talk to anyone except Oli when Matt or Austin hasn't called him.

As I walked into the middle of the lunch room, I saw Austin and Riot cuddled up. It made my heart so happy. I then saw Matt who looked lonely. I quickly got a slice of toast and an Orange juice and when to sit by Matt. He automatically put an arm around me and continued to talk to Austin. Austin smirked at us.

Then I saw Alan and Jacklyne walk in hand and hand. Oh my god they were precious. Not as precious of how I imagined Matt and I to look but they were cute. I looked over to Matt who was looking at me. "Excited for tonight?" I nodded and awkwardly laid my head on his chest.

"I ship it." Jacklyne said smirking at me while drinking her juice.

"What the hell does shipping mean?" Matt complained.

We all laughed and he still looked confused.

"Its not important." He looked down at me." "Explain it to me later than beauty?"

I nodded blushing lightly while eating my toast. He secretly kissed my temple before we heard the same guy who announced Oliver's departure spoke over the sound system.

"Good Morning. We have a few things to say, at tonight's dance, do not "freaky dance" with anyone, because it would get freaky and mental you bastards." I clenched my fist as he talked. He reminded me of all the bullies at school who'd call me mental and a freak...

I ran down the hallway with tears drenching my cheeks. I was being chanced. "KILL YOURSELF, YOU EMO ASSHOLE." They shouted their vulgarity statements as they followed me. I feared for my life. They had just beat up Jacklyne and now they were after me. Her "emo faggot" best friend. The rudeness of them would drive anyone clinically crazy. I tripped then and they caught up to me. Shoving me against the locker screaming negative phrases at me. Telling me I won't be good enough and I'm a twat who doesn't deserve to live. They spoon fed me enough lies that would soon drive me mad. Soon enough they clawed my face and beat me to a pulp.

The school. They just said "protect yourself better." They never gave a shit. They just wanted money. They knew a fuck up like I would never succeed...

Matt shook me away from my little flash back by whispering we had to go get our pills.

I stop up with him and walked.

I'm now clinically insane, I can't blame anyone except myself.

--

Matt's Point of View

"So Matt," Mrs. Shaultz, my therapist, said

"So Mrs. Shaultz." I repeated in the same bitchy tone she used.

"My resources said you've been talking to this girl, um Raven am I right?"

I nodded "what about her?"

"You do know why she's here right?"

"Because you nimwhits think everyone and their cousin is insane or 'mental bastards'"

She smiled and she shook her head. "Shes the chosen one for a project we're working on. She has cut herself but other then that she's not crazy."

"Then why?"