Seven: We've been missing Eachother

Song credit: My Fault by Imagine Dragons

Ravens point of view.

We had been walking for the whole morning. I was wearing "dukes" with a faded flannel that was faded which was Matt's. I was holding hands with him as we avoided obstacles that were in our way. Jacklyne was on Alan's back and they were leading the way. Riot and Austin had hands in each others back pockets and they were behind us. Danielle and Jessica were talking and complaining in front of Alan and Jacklyne.

Matt started to swing our arms, I couldn't help but smile. He smiled too. He kissed my cheek. If you want to know about us. I have no idea, we did couple things and we fucking showered together. Yet we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend.

"Where are we going?"

He sighed and he kissed my hand. "America."

"How?"

"By boat."

"Doesn't that need a passport? I don't have one..."

"Babe.."

"Babe?"

We both stopped and looked at Eachother.

"Matt move," whined Riot. He then moved closer to me so Austin and her could get passed. He then placed both of his hands on my hips and set his forehead on mine. We stood there looking in each others eyes.

"Matt, what are we?"

"I don't know.."

"Well decide because when you call me babe and hold my hand it feels fantastic. Yet it's hurting me. Because-"

I stopped myself and broke aways from him and began to jog up to Danielle and Jessica. We all smiled and talked about music. Danielle loved a band called All Time Low, Jessica loved a band called Pierce The Veil. I personally loved a band that I will never say. It was Bring Me The Horizon, honestly. I didn't pinpoint that Matt and Oli were once indeed part of the band that gave me hope and strength.

I walked out in a towel, Matt followed behind me, I then looked around his room and saw a kerrang! Award. Then an golden platform that read "drummer of the year." That's when I saw drum sticks sitting on top of the dresser. "Matt Nicholls..." I whispered. "Yes Love?"

I turned around and realization came over me. How did I not realize this?! Oli was Oliver Sykes. Of course! Then Austin and Alan, Austin was the main man from Of Mice and Men, while Alan was the guitarist.

My eyes grew wide.

"Matt Nicholls, the drummer of Bring Me The Horizon..."

"You know me? Like as a member of the band."

I nodded. He kissed my nose. "Didn't know you were into our kind of music style." I nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back as he stuck his nose into my stringy hair.

I was taken out of my thoughts of last moment when I was pulled back by too familiar tattoos. I turned my head upwards to Matt.

"I have a question to propose to you when we get alone time." He said winking at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

Matt's point of view.

"It's hurting me."

No, I didn't want to hurt Her. Apparently Austin heard that too he saw her run away and then walked to me left distressed.

"Matt, what happened?"

"She asked what we were..."

"I thought you were dating?"

I shook my head. "Never had the perfect opportunity."

"I'd get a hold of her very quick Matt, she is bound to leave whenever. Not saying she will but I believe we both know she has been let down all her life"

" You're right."

He smirked and patted my back.

I jogged up to her and snaked my arms around her, she automatically fit into my embrace and her green eyes were filled with confusion. ""I have a question to propose to you when we get alone time." I then winked at her which caused her to nod and kiss my cheek. This girl will be the death of me.

--

We finally got to the port, I saw an oh familiar man standing there with his hood up looking anxious.

"Malia!" I called out. His eyes locked on mine. My heart felt so much joy. We both ran and hugged. It's been so long.

"I got the passports and tickets lad," he slurred. He then looked at me. "They snagged Oli to America?" I nodded.

"Good thing I bought an extra ticket."

I smiled as I understood what he meant.

"What about Angelica?"

"We've been done for a month."

I frowned and he rolled his eyes. "It's fine though, I broke up with her cheating ass."

I smirked and nodded. "Atta boy."

We hugged again. "It's good to see you again Pickles." Lee said.

My eyes teared up as he said my old nickname.

"Oi!" We heard shouted.

We turned and a smile crept on my face. There was only one man who would shout something so British...

-----

Finally!!! I updated! Are you guys happy?

Who is the British man? It may not be who you think. Or it might. Who knows lol

How do you like this so far? Please let me know.

Oh and fun fact, if you search Matt Nicholls on here this is the second story that pops up. Thank you for the support! I love you guys <3 536 reads :D somewhat halfway to 1k <3