CHAPTER 1

surrounded by a sharp secret behind a veil

Minghaos POV
"Come onnnnnnn Minghao were gonna miss the flight!!!" My best friend Jun shouted to me as he ran up to the entrance of the airport, dragging his poor suitcase with him.

Today Jun and I are moving to Seoul to become idols.

Well, we have to train first of course.

I ran to catch up with jun (even though the flight leaves in 2 hours) and said "Are you sure we should do this? I mean we are leaving behind everything and I don't know korean that well and-"

Jun cut me off and said "Xu Minghao, this has been your dream since you were a kid, to be a superstar. And that's happening now so you can't just give up. I can help you learn korean, don't worry, let's go."

He was right, all I ever wanted to be was someone. Someone so many people looked up to. I wanted to know that millions of people were happy because of me, and that was happening. Now. So why am I scared? I dont really know, but Jun won't let me be scared. Good.

We walked in the big building and got snacks to prepare for our flight.

AN HOUR LATER

Jun and I were sitting in chairs playing on our phones when our plane got called.

After we got checked, Jun and I walked down a hallway to our plane. We got outside and as we got closer to the plane all my confidence that I had gathered from before slowly turned into fear.

'What if none of the other memebers like me?'

'What if the fans don't like me?'

'When we get there will they change their mind and send me back to china?'

I looked over at Jun and by his expression, I could tell, he was having the same thoughts. We got on the plane and sat in our seats.

AFTER THE PLANE RIDE BC IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ALL THAT

The plane made it to the ground and I looked next to me to find Jun sleeping peacfully. I shook him lightly and whisperd " Wen Junhui wake up we're here!" He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times.

"Oh we are really here!" He said softly, but you could hear his excitement.

After we got off the plane we walked around the airport trying to find a man with our names on a board.

"Hey look," Jun said punching my arm a little while pointing to a man holding a sign "That guys board has our names on it."

The board said:

Wen Junhui

Xu Minghao

(Y/n) (Y/l/n)

"Yeah but who is the other person? I didn't know we were going with someone else." I said, tilting my head.

" Doesn't matter, he looks like our guy, so, let's go." Jun said pulling my arm.

"Hello are you, Wen Junui and Xu Minghao?" We nodded our heads.

"I'm Jun." Jun said as he waved his hand.

"i'm Minghao." I said quietly.

He nodded his head and said "It might be a while (y/n)s from America so it will take her longer to get here. But once she's here we'll go to pledis." Jun and I said ok and went to sit.

"Should we ask who (y/n) is?" Jun asked me.

"Do you think he'd tell us?" I responded.

"Hmmm, I don't know... I'll go ask." Jun said standing up. He came back about a minute later and said

"He said she gonna debut in another group and that shes frinends with some guy in our new group Jisoo." I nodded.

"How many people are in her group?" I asked.

"4 I think 2 guys and 2 girls. I didn't know that was allowed." Said jun.

"interesting."

About an hour passed when I looked up from my phone only to find and girl walking to us. She got up to the man and they talked for a second,  when he turned around and said

"Alright let's go! Its late and we need to get there before I get in trouble."

The girl- I mean (y/n) walked next to me looking around us, her eyes grew big as she saw the night sky above us. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and looked around too.

We got in the car and we all sat in the back. (Y/n) pulled out her phone and started texting someone. I assumed their conversation was over because she looked over at me and held her hand out.

I took her hand and bowed while shaking her hand. She smiled again and bowed back. Since she was in the middle she turned to Jun and held her hand out and repeated what she did with me to him. Jun spoke,

"Hi! I am Wen Junhui but you can call me jun. That guy over there is Minghao, he doesn't talk much so don't think he's being rude by not talking."she laughed and said

"Hi Jun hi Minghao, I'm (y/n) nice to meet you!" Her voice was so soft.

When i finally decided to talk i said "So tell us about your band."

She looked at me happily and said "With pleasure!" We all laughed and then she talked about her band

"So my band is called Mixed Numbers (guys i wrote this before kard i think i can predict the future) and we consist of 4 members. In my group there's the hip-hop line and the vocal line, I'm in the hip-hop line." She stopped talkimg to take a breath.

"Each line has 2 members. Vocal is in charge of producing and being the main main singers,"

"Hiphop is in charge of the rapping parts and choreographing the dances." She looked happy to tell someone all that.

"Have you met your members yet?" Jun asked. She nodded her head and said "we talked over video chat and stuff." We all nodded and then she said "Tell me about your band."

We told her about our band and stuff and before I knew it,we were at Pledis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~