CHAPTER 15

ill p-p-push your button
accept it now

Minghaos POV
I know what got into me. I don't know why I did it, but seeing her hurt was set some kind of alarm off in my head, and it was saying to comfort her.

I'm not sure how comforted she was but (y/n) wasn't pulling away so that was good. I heard a lot of little gasps and some chuckles.

"Ok ok ok that's enough you guys." Hoshi said rolling his eyes. (Y/n) laughed awkwardly and smiled. "Um yeah, well Haneul and I have to get back to our dorm." She said looking at Haneul. "Oh uhm yea definitely."

After they left everyone just kind of disappeared and did their own thing.

I was sitting on the couch with jeonghan, Vernon, and DK when we heard a knock. "I'm one of the oldest, so Vernon go get it." Jeonghan said staring at the TV. "Whatttttt that's not fair!" Vernon said whining while standing up and walking to the door. "If it's not fair why are you going to the door?" DK said.

When Vernon came back he turned off the TV "Heyyyyyy!" I said whining "we have to go to practice." Vernon said sighing. "What? Who told you?" Jeonghan asked sadly."yeah we finished practice!" DK said. "Who do you think? I have to go tell the others." Vernon said walking away.

I was the last person to leave and when I got out I saw one of the members of BTS outside the door. "Uh hey. Do you need anything?" I asked.
He turned around and I saw it was Yoongi

"Uh yeah actually," he said scratching his neck "do you know where (y/n)s dorm is? Because My group and her are all going out for her birthday." My eyes widened:
"Uhm when is her birthday?" I asked. 'I was never told this' "in a few days like Monday or something." I nodded and pointed to the form in front of him "your at the right one." He smiled and bowed, I bowed back.

--------------------------------
Ok so I hoped you liked these chapters. There probably not that good and they probably don't make sense but I wanted to get things out for you guys. But anyways vote if you like it (or don't lol) byeeeeee