CHAPTER 3

until the very last moment
it comes closer and closer
crazy

Your POV
A boy opened the door- no not just 'a boy' it was none other than one of my group members of which I had talked to the most, Haneul.

We alywas talked to each other because we knew we would be living together for half of our lives. Of course girls in one room boys in the other.

I think its stupid but whatever.

Our manager says 'girls with girls and boys with boys, no sexy time on my watch'

Sexy time my butt. I have more things to worry about, like, for instance, being and idol, being on the hiphop line, being the choreographer, being the main rapper also being the maknae.

I was engulfed into a bear hug by my fellow maknae but pulled out by the oldest, Areum.

"Hannie, give her some space she just got here!" I started laughing and said "Wheres Hwan?"

"Oh Hwans down in the practice room, he said wanted to be alone for a little." She said sighing.

I nodded and then rememered the 4 people outside the room. "OH Ugh guys you can just go to your room!" I said with a smile nodding my head. Joshua waved as well as minghao and jun and the guy that walked us here got in font and left.

After they left I told haneul and Areum I was gonna go see hwan.

I walked down the brightly lit hallways with dull colored walls "Man they should really paint these walls" I whispered to myself as I set my hand on the walls and dragged it with me.

I got to a set of stairs and walked down to a room where I heard music. I opened the door and saw hwan dancing to a song in a room with green walls.

"Hwan take a break come upstairs I just got here!" I yelled over the music. Hwan stopped dancing and looked in the mirror to the corner where I was standing.

His eyes widened and he smiled and turned around. He ran up to me but I stopped him before hugging me. "Take a shower Hwan!" He laughed and asked how I was doing on my japanese.

"Ehh its a little tricky but I'm doing good!" I said cheerfully he laughed and said "Did Haneul ask about you Chinese?" I shook my head no and said

"He looked so happy to see me I guess he forgot." I said

"Did he pee himself like a puppy?" We both laughed and I said "nope."

"Soo how's learning english going?" He looked happy and said "English easier to learn with a teacher but I do good at it!"  He and I laughed.

We made it upstairs and opened the doors. Hwan took a shower and the rest of us got in comfortable pajamas and sat on the couch and talked. I looked at my phone and said

"Uhmmmm guys its 4:57 what time is that meeting?" Areum looked at me and said "uhh 7 I thnk. Maybe we should go to sleep." We all nodded and went to our rooms to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~