CHAPTER 20-FINALE

the risky aim
   russian roulette

MINGHAOS POV
"Uhh w-what do you mean I've been different? Do you not like me anymore?" I said pouting. "Ohhhhh nononono never I love you it's just, sometimes when you sleep you whisper weird things and you stare at me a lot." 'Think of an excuse stupid!' "Am I not allowed to admire my girlfriends beauty?" She blushed and started laughing.

'Why does she have to be so cuteeeeee?' I mean I wasn't lying. Yeah, there was another reason, but getting to stare at (y/n) all the time was a plus.
But I can't be in this relationship if I'm just gonna lie to her day after day because I don't want her to hate me.

"Uh, (y/n), I need to tell you something." She stared at me and waited for me to speak.
It took all my courage to say this, because I knew she'd break up with me. I knew she'd hate me.

"You know how you've been saying how I've been different lately? And how you always have meltdowns and nightmares?" She looked confused "yeahhhhh? Why?" I inhaled deeply "It's my fault." She laughed "How?"

I stared at her 'she doesn't remember' "Did you forget me? Did you forget how we got out?"
2nd person POV
You stared at him "What so you mean 'did I forget you' of course not how could I your my boyfriend! And 'how we got out' what are you talking about?"

Minghao looked around "you don't remember?" You shook your head "what are you talking about?!" He closed his eyes and inhaled sharply "When we burned the building. And then our files."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOUR CRAZY!" You screamed. Tears started to fall out of your eyes. "They're all listening." He whispered. "Look I know you don't remember any of this, but you have to believe me." You covered your ears "I don't want to hear!" You shouted.

He grabbed your wrists and kissed your forehead "When we were in the asylum we became friends because we were in similar situations. Then one day we started planning to burn down the asylum and all traces of us being there."

You inhaled 'this never happened, you were born with a mental illness, and your all better now. He's lying. Your dreaming, wake up.' You thought. Suddenly it felt like you couldn't even walk, so you just stood still as minghao kept walking. "Look," you said. He turned around and stared at you. "Come on, (y/n) we can't just talk about this at this distance come on." You started to shake your head "I love you minghao. I trust you, I believe you and in every situation I would take your side. But this isn't funny." She started laughing "you don't get it do you?" He said looking at you in the eyes. You could just about see his eyes, they were green. "They are watching us. We burned down a building! They know it! We may not have done it in real life! But here, we did. And they want us to thing we're going crazy again. THEY,"he said pointing all around him," THEY are the ones making me hurt you!"

You had already abandoned your ice cream (which you were craving for like, ever, which sucks so rip) and had dropped to the floor sobbing. "I didnt burn down anything minghao!" Minghao walked over to you and crouched down in front of you.

Minghao took you face in his hands and pulled you close to him. He stared into your eyes, you stared back and saw his eyes were the exact shade of green his eyes were at the performance. He kissed your tears away. Once he stopped he whispered into your ear,in a voice that sounded exactly like the ones in your meltdowns,"Aren't we all a little insane?"