CHAPTER 5

you tell me
but your voice is shaking

Minghaos POV

"Alright Seventeen today we have a meeteing with our manager! He said we will be saring our meeting with another group seeing as he has simalar plans for both groups!" Our leader S.coups said

We all got ready and walked out the door.

Walking down the hall I heard a door open, and people talking.

"Wait wait wait! So your telling me you waited in the airport 4 extra hous for you luggage?!"

It sounded familiar but I brushed it off, that is, until I saw a familar face

(Y/n).

I suddenly stopped when I bumped into someone "sorry." I said as I bowed to Wonwoo.

He smiled at me and sad it was fine and started talking to Mingyu again.

I looked up as I heard her lauging again.

"Hey (y/n)!" Joshua said waving to her.

She stopped walking and turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey Joshua," she said then turned to her group, "I'll be back in a little." She said running up to joshua....

Sooo basically she ran up to meeee sooo like she probably wanted to see me also.

I watched as she made her way through the boys, and stood between me and joshua.

(Y/n) nudged (?) my shoulder, smiled and said "Hey Mighao."

MY HEARTTTTTTTTTSTDGDGSGSHSHSH

(So they are all walking to the meeting now

"Uh h-hey." I stuttered. She leaned forward and said to bin "heeeeey jun."

He smiled and said "heeeeey (y/n)."

TIME SKIP TO THE MEETING

"So really you guys will be working together. As for both of your groups debut...... Minghao stand up."

I stood up nervously "Since you don't speak korean that well (y/n) will teach you." I sighed quietly and sat down looking in her direction.

Ahhhhh she smiled again

whyyyyyyyyyyy