CHAPTER 11

deeper in your heart

PLEASE READ TO THE END

Y/Ns POV
The next morning when we all gotten dressed,Areum (if you don't remember she is one of the band mates in the group I try to avoid) told us that we would be in practice with seventeen. Haneul and I walked to practice while Hwan  and Areum got us breakfast. After we got down the elevator Haneul started running down the hall laughing.

I ran after after him closing my eyes, because of laughing so hard.

"Watch out!!" I heard him shout (woah i should start like a poem book bc I got some sick rhymes)

I opened my eyes and became face first (your gonna be pretty short lol sorry) with woozi from seventeen.

He fell down and just kinda sat there staring into at me.

"Oh- uh sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ." I said bowing several times. I held my hand out for him to take.

"Oh he's fine."  Some one said I looked up from woozi and saw Hoshi.

"Are you sure, i mean, you didn't fall, he did," I said looking to woozi

"Come on even if your not hurt."

Hoshi stared at woozi, woozi, being aware of it, smiled and took her hand.

"Thank you!"

Haneul walked over on the phone "Ok ok I'm telling her...... hey (y/n) we gotta go. Areum is APPARENTLY my mom now and says we have to go now."

I laughed and smiled at Hoshi and woozi. "Bye losers!"

I waved to them "see you after I get my water!" Woozi shouted back, making me laugh.

Ok hello friends, I hope you liked this chapter!!
I wanted it to be longer but like I'm about to eat dinner.

Also, if you read the last part of this i posted (it's called '2017') than you'd know i wanted to get a schedule for when I update this book.

I think I have one but I'm just going to try it out. This is it (I also decided to do the woozi fan fix too bc I thought that one was cute):

MONDAY:
TUESDAY:Insane (this book)
WEDNESDAY:The woozi one
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:woozi one
SATURDAY:Insane(this book)
SUNDAY: