ثلاثة

"Let me see," Flora eyed the bottles of alcohol as she clinked them with her long nails," what's your fancy tonight?"

"I think I've already drank enough-"

"No such thing as too much alcohol in High Hermitage! Come on, you Lannister Lion, let's get hammered!" She yelled in his ear as Jaime raised his eyebrows, watching her smirk as she turned back around to the shelf.

"Uhm, maybe some Dornish wine would be good?" He suggested, giving her a shrug as she brought him a bottle colored black.

"You think the Dornish party well? You haven't met me yet, then!" She announced, grabbing two tiny glasses and pouring in the foggy liquid inside.

"What is this?" He brought the glass up to eye level, looking at it with caution.

"That, Lannister, is a drink called sake. It's only produced here and Braavos, so consider yourself a among the first from King's Landing to try it." She winked suggestively at him, clinking her glass with his own as she downed the whole liquid in one shot, closing her eyes in bliss. She felt herself grow light-headed, taking in the feeling of drunk.

"Uhm, should I go on with it now?" He asked, holding the drink. Flora looked at him stupidly, raising an eyebrow as he quickly said sorry and poured the drink down his throat, feeling it smoothly burn against the walls of it. Jaime coughed immediately, holding his chest as to regain his once-proud composure. But the alcohol that she had just given him was so strong, and Jaime wondered if he was really as strong as he thought he was if a woman could beat him at drinking.

"Your cheeks have turned red, Jaime. Do you get drunk easily?" She sidled up to him, resting on the couch he sat on.

"No."

"Then why are you flushed?" Flora smirked, looking at him in the eyes as her fingers played with the glass.

"Because your alcohol is strange." Jaime was now absolutely sure that it was the alcohol that was speaking for the both of them. He relaxed further into the soft cushions, not bothering to think that he might sleep in Flora's room tonight.

"Strange, you say?"

"Yes, very strange and out of this world, to say the least." He clinked his glass to hers, placing it down on the floor. Flora didn't reply, her mouth slightly open and her eyes towards the way his mouth turned upwards and his eyes brightened in the darkly lit room. She felt warm and mushy, and she was sure that she had a stupid smile on her face.

"Do you think it could make you do strange things, Jaime Lannister?" He loved the way his name came out of her mouth like smooth honey. Jaime gazed in reply to her green eyes, sparkling with something he wasn't quite familiar yet. They were so close that if he even moved a little bit towards her their lips would come together. He thought of how he was all going to regret this in the morning, that Jaime would ask why he smelled of the sea, why he would wear a smile on his face everytime he saw Flora the next few days.

"I suppose so."

"Good. Then you won't find this strange at all." She suddenly jumped up from the couch, pulling a very sleepy Lannister from the couch as they approached the pool. He stood up and leaned onto one foot, crossing his arms as he glared at her.

"What are you doing?" He just wanted to go back to sleep now, preferably with her beside him. But she didn't answer. Flora didn't need to. She undressed herself, taking off the dress in one simple swoop and laying her underclothes on the floor, diving into the pool. Jaime immediately hid his eyes from her bare body, but he could glimpse the way her toned body flexed, an image he no doubt saw earlier in their first meeting. And that made him think how the hell she could already have him wrapped in her long fingers when they had just met that afternoon.

"Are you coming in, or not?" Jaime wondered if Flora was just too lazy to get her swimming suits instead of swimming naked, but he thought of how lazy he was too, and he argued with himself whether or not to go in as well.

"This is the only way you can go to your room without being caught by my talkative guards, Lannister." He noticed the way Flora didn't use Kingslayer, the way she boldly invited her with opening arms into the warm water.

But fuck it, he thought, and took off his dress shirt, revealing a toned chest which Flora had expected. He jumped into the pool with a loud splash, making her giggle as she backed away with caution.

"I knew it." He immediately woke up when the shockingly cold water surrounded his body, gasping as he held the floor.

"What?" He let out, breathing in and out as he got used to the freezing temperature.

"Jaime Lannister, an adventurer chained by the cage of being Kingsguard." She whispered in her ear, looking back at him with a small smile that resembled a thousand words. Flora was happy that she had gotten through one of his many walls, taking joy in hearing him laugh darkly.

"Never knew the Princess of High Hermitage was a mind-reader." Jaime saw her blush in the small light of the candles, slowly swimming backwards until she hit the wall, no doubt in Jaime's section of the pool.

"How come I've never heard of you before?" He asked her, swimming towards Flora as he smiled.

"I don't know, I'm not known much." She replied, looking down at the water, her brown hair covering her face.

"You should be. I'm glad you parents haven't sent you to King's Landing. Imagine what they would do to you." He was so close again, she could smell the alcohol in his breath and she stopped her own, looking at his eyes with furrowed eyebrows.

"What would they do to me?" She whispered, scared if he spoke any louder, they would be arrested for treason.

"They'd eat you alive. Seven hells know what they do to pretty girls."

"I can defend myself you know."

"I know." He leaned against the other side of the wall of the pool, crossing his arms.

"And I seriously can't believe I'm in a pool, naked, with a stranger that I barely know." She shrugged her shoulders, giving him a knowing look.

"I'm not sure it's your first time, though." Jaime flirted, making her laugh as she threw water at him. She suddenly swam fast towards him, stopping the Kingslayer in place.

"No, it isn't." If she moved any closer, which is what she would have preferred to do, their bodies would be together, and she would have to calm herself down the next morning that it wasn't that bad. But she didn't move, instead gazing at him.

"And I'm sure that we can change the I barely know part." He smiled at her, showing off the pearly whites that were so damn straight.

"'I'm sure we can, Jaime Lannister. But not tonight. Who knows what would happen if I were to be stuck with you and your nice body another second." She giggled, pushing herself up and going into his room. She searched for his unpacked wardrobe, fishing for clothing. She settled on a big dress shirt of his, putting it on and laying down on the bed. Jaime tried very hard to stop looking at the way his shirt clung onto her wet body, rustling among the sheets.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping. Find yourself another place to sleep, Lannister." She closed her eyes, trying to hide her smile as he sighed, and Flora heard another splash in the pool.

-

thank you all for a 100 reads?!!?! next update at 200 maybe HAHH

ooh i ship this so much already and im excited to see where this goes eheh 

thats all for now love u all 

sophia ::))