تسعة

Flora was tired of all this sexual tension and the abrupt kissing that entailed in their bonding. Yet it was refreshing her, the taste of mint on Jaime's tongue as she reveled in it, pushing her long and slender fingers through his blonde hair. She felt like they were kids, sitting way up in a tree, away from the world, and their intimacy the most secret thing in the world.

Jaime's arm shifted, wrapping around her and pulling her firmly against him. She leant against the bark of tree, Jaime's weight pushing on her. She melted against him, soft and small and female. His head tilted to the easiest angle with which to kiss her and his lips met hers with the confidence of a hundredth kiss instead of a first.

Flora felt dizzy and hot, sliding to the back of his neck, her fingers warm and her fingernails pleasantly sharp against his flushed skin. The other trailed down his chest to slip underneath the hem of his dress shirt and curve against the skin above his hip like a brand. He buried a hand in her hair just because he could, slightly tugging at the roots as she gave a satisfactory response.

"This is happening," He interrupted, kissing her jaw," way more than I expected."

"Can you just shut up for a moment?" She impatiently replied, Jaime chuckling.

"Flora? Flora?!" Her father's voice called out. Jaime pulled away his soft lips from her tan neck, Flora replying distastefully as she glared at him.

"You're supposed to answer him." He whispered, grinning. She rolled her eyes, shifting her position on the tree.

"Yes, father?" She called out, spotting his small figure at the base of the tree.

"It's time to go back down again, King Robert wants to eat lunch already." He shouted back.

"Alright!" She looked over to Jaime, an almost sad expression on his face.

"Guess we have to go back now." She smiled somberly, holding his hand tenderly.

"But I don't want to go back." Jaime was thinking it was the damn air that was making him act like this.

"Me either, but there are things we have to do, both of us." She replied, standing up on the branch and trying to pull him up.

"But..."

"I'll promise you a kiss, lover boy." He grinned, standing up and watching Flora climb down with precision, grabbing onto adjacent branches. He followed suit, making sure he didn't misstep anything so he wouldn't fall on her.

He didn't want anything damaging her pretty, pretty face.

-

"So what do you have planned today?" Jaime asked as he caught up to her, keeping up with her jogging.

"I'm jogging, so I won't get plump over all those foods my family's feeding yours." She smiled as he began to catch up, hearing his breath shorten.

"I see."

"The problem is that you're wearing your 50-pound armor, so this is practically very slow for me right now."

"Really?" It seemed as if he was challenging Flora, wanting to see if she could really outrun him.

"Really." But she didn't want to tire herself too much anyway. And besides, she liked the company of a certain blonde lion.

"But what are you doing later?" Jaime persisted, the famous smirk on his face. With the lips Flora had become so accustomed to.

"My father asked me to attend an audience with the King. Apparently, Robert wants to tell me something." She replied nonchalantly, utterly focused on the dirt path ahead of her.

"Robert? I ought to report you for inappropriate use in the King's Name!" Jaime chuckled. Yet he stopped and grew serious, when Flora weakly pushed him up against one of the palm trees, the sun beating down on both of them.

"Really?" She smiled, looking at him under half-lidded eyelids.

"No, not really." He whispered back to her, restless for the kiss that they would be in a few seconds later.

He bumped his forehead with hers, their breaths the same as she smiled into their lips, wrapping her hot and sticky arms around his neck. He smiled too, a stupid grin on his face as they were so close, they were so hot, but it was alright. Flora nuzzled a little into his neck, earning a groan of approval from him as he shifted further into the tree, wrapping his armoured arms around her hips and pulling her tight.

"We're going to get caught, sooner or later."

"I think you've said that before?" He was breathless, and he tried to care about what she had just said. But then again, he couldn't give a damn right now if they were going to be seen by Cersei herself.

"I have. But we haven't stopped. So I'm trying to say it again." Jaime brushed his lips against hers, barely trying to stop himself.

"We're not going to stop." She sighed, as if finally giving up her resolve, before slowly pressing her soft lips against his, feeling his hands rub against her back. She groaned, both out of frustration and the fact that Jaime's nails dug themselves into her long brown hair. It was very confusing; she wanted this, and she did not. She loved this, and well, of course she loved it.

-

She watched them walk together like some love-stricken children. Cersei rolled her eyes, her grip on the wine goblet only strengthening till she thought she would actually break it. She was sick and tired of Jaime trying to distance his way from her. She was sick and tired that this wild girl was trying to wrap her twin around her finger. She was never going to be able to do that. Never. So as she watched the two circle around the pavilion in order to go back to the rooms, she glared at Flora and the way she laughed. She hated it all.

"Qyburn?" She almost yelled, furious.

"Yes, my Queen?" His scrawny figure popped out of the door, his brown robes a little more frayed than usual.

"Get me Robert. I need to speak about something him. With the utmost urgency." She spit out her words, swallowing the strong wine slowly. He scurried away quickly, leaving her once again to her thoughts. She would bring down the little fawn sooner or later, with the King's help or not.

-

yall need to hit me for not updating lmao im cryin

but 2k???? thanks you guys ILYASM and literally, every comment motivates me more to write so if yall keep commenting ill keep writing the good shit JK aahha

sophia